Shop Stand Coin Collection Fix

I think it would alleviate some of the tedium of running a shop if you could collect coin from all sales directly from your beacon instead of having to check each shop stand. Perhaps you could still collect from each stand if you wanted but the option to collect all sales from one source would be helpful.

I imagine an addition to the Coin Box function on the beacon you might see three options for example:

• Coin from footfall:
  • Coin from share of tax:
  • Coin from shop stand revenue: (or something like that)

Thoughts?

Who thinks this would be a good idea?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

5 Likes

In case of big shops of 50 and more plinths I understand how that can help. Myself I can still manage collecting plinth by plinth but if I had the kind of a shop Omni has…

Just noticed I still call shop stands by they old name. :grimacing:

That’s exactly my thought. I have a few shop stands and thought about opening a store… and then thought about collecting coin from each individual stand and that made me tired just thinking about it.

Totally in favor of this. As the game gets more players and more worlds are made that we can go to, people will want to have shops on multiple worlds.

I can’t imagine the time sink it would be for someone who has 1000 shop stands to check every day.

This, plus a summary of items sold. The only advantage of having coin collected from each stand is that you get an idea of what stand is earning the most coin. Add a summary, and everything is covered.

5 Likes

Good point I hadn’t thought of that.

I chose “yes” only because there wasn’t a “heck yes” option. :grin:

3 Likes

The shop interfaces and sales management really needs a complete overhaul. There are many things that really need to be made better.

2 Likes

I always assumed that all money gained from them was stored in the Beacon, as there’s a coin counter in the Beacon’s UI

That’s for footfall, money gained by foot traffic in your beacon

as long as we don’t lose the ability to check each stand and see where and what sold the best.

Very yes, and, to take it a step further, as an option, all collections for all owned beacons and shop stands get diverted to the master control beacon that’s set as home.

Only yes if alts and Friends or player building on my plot can collect it that way to if I give permission for it.