Shop stand won't sell things

Omgggg this lol. I finally find a request basket to sell to at a decent price and I have to toss something first.

1 Like

Now they do :smirk:

2 Likes

This is long known as a trolling/footfall farming technique.

I take great offence to this lol. I have re-stored my stuff soo many times prior to the new storage on testing that I will bet money on it if i find a sneaky item in the wrong pile :joy:

I agree. But successful and Good and not necessarily synonymous. I’ve been separating my forged tools, because of this reason, since September of 18’.

1 Like

True, but even a good shop owner who separates their forged tools can be unaware of this bug, does that make it a bad shop? :slight_smile: It’s also easy to accidentally mix some stacks while shift clicking through storage and they might not notice it, it’s actually one of the reasons I’d like the smart stack indicator to be somehow different depending if it’s a mixed or a homogeneous stack :thinking:

First of all great idea should fix the staking problem.
One problem that would make all stands active with items in them. Even intentional non active stands.

Don’t know if it’s a solution but how about auto split in shop stand if you drop a smart stack ink, flesh, fiber leaves it auto splits the leaves in 3 stacks type together. If there isn’t the space for it it won’t go in the stand. Should
Stop the blocking issues.

Also could have sworn that you could take items out a selected smart stack in stand. Or am i wrong. Now i have to interact and buy several times with the same stand to fill inventory or becaus its just a little to much…