Shop with ruby?

If they do that… the game will feel empty and short. Won’t be a mmo… game lacks content atm.

Don’t disagree for the most part, just pointing out that some players, such as myself may only get an hour a day of game time… to complete the tasks, especially crafting sometimes I only need 1 or 2 more of an item… for that aspect I would have more fun knowing exactly where to go

Well, I mean, it is not like you do not have options ingame already to solve that problen >.> Get a convenient property near a portal hub and set up sone request baskets to buy what you are looking for. Post in the trade forum what you would like to buy and at how much amd provide location coordinates to your request baskets. Your baskets will shop for you passively.

I’m guessing you don’t have time constraints, perhaps you would then understand. But either way no biggie.

Well, like, what kind of time restraint is so bad that logging in to items waiting for you is still too time consuming? By the sounds of it, even an auction house or website that tells you where to buy stuff is too much for you.

No a quick reference website would be instant, auction house would be too time consuming. Plus a website list if items is available for players who need immediate assistance and not thrust upon the masses. I get an hour of game time on weeknights after the kids and wife are asleep. And if the baby wakes I return to sanctum and tend to her. So that’s the time frame, for me a website would help a lot. Weekends are a different story I can grab a few hours so usually I can gather the items I need. I’m thinking perhaps this has gotten alittle of topic and maybe a bit contentious which is not the intent. I saw the previous posts point of view and thought I could help explain a supporting point of view.

I could take you mining sometime . Give you everything to show you what it’s like just lmk. I got you man

1 Like

This is what I love about this community, as much as the forums make it feel like theirs competition, it’s really not. It’s full of players that support and help everyone. It’s what makes the game so much better.

Thanks I do really appreciate the offer, but someone just did that a day ago and completely spoiled me. I have a really tough time talking things pro bono! My mind was blown away! but they insisted so I did it.

Salvy’s method is the rich mans method, as is most AoE hammers. There are other, equally effective ways. You can easily get 200 gems, in a hour with 1 single iron hammer with no buffs.

Edit: You will need to die, there is a hint. I don’t share my methods… But the hint is, your character has to die to be able to do the 200 gems reliably in a hour with a single iron hammer.

Just think outside the box, use the world and game mechanics to your advantage. You don’t have to copy everyone else.

How can dying affect your gem gathering rate? Im not sayin i dont believe u but now im curious and u must share :eyes:

Intriguing… I will think on this more. You may need to patent that method!

I mean, I don’t care if you believe me… My source can be the trade topic where you see me selling gems everyday or trading them. AoE hammers are good for covering a large area quickly. My method involves finding select veins quickly. No need to power through 1000 rock to find one set of gems. You can abuse the death mechanic to avoid the need for AoE hammers, both reducing the cost (dont need to spend 25k on a hammer + potions) etc. I could easily take a base level 12 character(planet protection) and farm gems easily, with just the cost of 100c vs 25k

Edit: If you still don’t get the same gems per hour possible 200ish with my method depending on if people were there previously. you save more money and it is more efficient over time as the up-cost is nul.

Also, once you get a good patern with my method down. You only need to focus on that one resource and easily trade it for w/e you want. No need to go farm fiber etc… Just throw stacks down.

So whats the method

lol I don’t want the value of gems to drop just yet, toy around with the death mechanic. I am sure you can figure out how to control where it puts you.

This is exactly how pyramid scheme pitches start :joy:

Hah, well I am not pitching anything. I am just saying with as much proof as I can provide.Without destroying my money maker. It is possible.

Besides, the way I do it. If i said it… It could possible be patched out in the future.

I got an idea of how u might do it, if i happen to die i’ll try it but im on a 10 level no death streak and i’ll keep my streak goin for now lol

Fair enough lol. See if you can get to 50 without death. You can cheat, and just instant level 1-50 though… with the rock-stone-pie trick.