Shopping? The Broken Van is in Elopor

The Broken Van is now in Elopor in the beautiful city of Elop Portas.
You can find the Broken Van just across for from the big hand sculpture.
I just got the best deal ever on a Ruby Slingbow. Swprozee’s has the best prices in town.
And if you don’t see it, just ask he has a little secret stash… He won’t be there long, as soon as he gets that Van fixed he’s back on the road. So come to Elopor. ( I…got… a… RUBY…GRAPPLING HOOK…SWEET! ) Thanks Swprozee
Come on, Get Shopping at the Broken Van!:thumbsup:

7 Likes

I’ve been banned from ‘the broken van’.

4 Likes

Y’all bought everything while I was at work : (

4 Likes

Wut ? I know nothing !

Let me see if Xanotos is in town.

(Edit: NOPE, Xanotos is not there… and @Spoygg broke in and took all hammers again.)

3 Likes

@SWProzee1, you really need to plan something with me, I have like 10K with your name on it for somegood hammers

Going to my shop right now. :grinning:

Waiting for you Xanotos.

My good sir I am at work for another 3 hours. But if you can be on then I’d happily spend my money

Oh darn.
That would be 03:00AM for me then. Most likely asleep at that time.

I will keep good items for you in the shop. We will meet at some time…

Haha, or you can find my secret base and put a shop under the water for me

Nah, will be here with the shop for another 12 days, we will meet !

I’d love to come clean you out sometime;) got like 40k just sitting:p

is that because you broke it?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Haha yeah right Weird Dutch. I’ll be st work at exactly the wrong times to every meet you and buy good quality cheap hammers

Weekend soon !

I only work 3 hours on Saturday, so like 1:00 CST should be a go for me but no guarantees

So I noticed this broke down van and decided to go issue a ticket to the owner.
When I got there however I was aproched by this crazy Dutch guy explaining that he was working on fixing it but that in the meantime he wanted to show me somthing inside.
Hesitantly I entered hand on my sling bow… just in case! You never know with these Dutch guys.
But inside I found a plethora of deals. I ended up leaving with stacks of basic tools and some gleam at amazing prices and to top it off a few titanium hammers for under 1000c each. Very good deals!
I still gave him a ticket cuz that’s the way I roll but it was all in all a great experience! I highly recommend coming to have a look!

5 Likes

Stop buying all the things I want to buy grrrr

3 Likes

Since I am going solo from now on I have decided to remove the van. I left it all looking nice for another player to take that spot.

@Xanotos: I will keep my word and will sell you titanium hammers when we meet.

1 Like

Tomorrow I can probably meet. I’m sorry you had the problem with people, hopefully you’ll feel like I did and manage to join a good coalition of your own trusted people.

You could always join us good sir. You crash your van, you just abandon it and join the community as one of us. One of us. On of us. One of us.

4 Likes

You got your Van fixed so fast! Thought you couldn’t find parts for a week for it? :cry:

1 Like