Shops Worth Visiting thread

Is it OK to make a thread here for everyone to post the location of a shop worth visiting? Either theirs or one they’ve visited. Planet/Coordinates helpful. Ideally looking for shops that are well stock and reasonably priced regardless of how large. It’s taking too long to search on foot lol.

1 Like

The only shop that matters, the Gemporium. It’s on Bitula and it has everything you need. Just ask the birb, @Jackeloko!

3 Likes

I’ve seen that one but don’t remember where, what was the location?

They have portals available from a lot of locations, the Portal Seekers hub, Illuminoorti HQ, and many others. The planet they are on is Bitula.

1 Like

Centless / Gravidia Te - Looks amazing on the inside :slight_smile: (Just ignore the prices lol)

2 Likes

Well, obviously Grump Store (portals from Beckon Aqua hub and Portal Seekers Biitula hub) :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Gotta be the “Coal, Fuel, & Metals Shop” on Beckon - buys for high prices and sells for low! :smiley:

2 Likes

Cron shop was good for bomb bags $2000 each but with bomb bag nerf he will be pissed the next massive batch he makes with no sales. Hope he reads the laest notes before making em.

You mean the bomb bag buff that make them last longer than they did before?

Didnt u read the note beneath the durabilty buff note? :joy::joy::joy::man_facepalming:t3:

That’s not a nerf to bombs, that’s a nerf to bombs being used for off-label purposes. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thought this game was meant to be boundless not useless :cry::joy::joy: bomb mining is awesome!

Did they get rid of bomb mining or something?

Im.not.sharing.my.hidden.gems

1 Like

Definitely got to be the worldspire for all your atlas needs!

1 Like

do ya got one to embassy?
i be good customer :smile:

1 Like

The General Store of Black Light, on the south side of the capital of Pheminorum is my shop, has competitive prices and is restocked regularly

Need gold sling bow with level 1 or 2 damage augment? What’s a good price?