Shortcut portals to the Portal Seekers Grovidias Te hub and our HQ City

We’ve had a few requests for bigger portals leading to the Portal Seekers hub in Grovidias Te and don’t really have the room in the hub for many different custom portals, so I’ve taken on the responsibility with my own plots! If you would like to connect your off-world community or build to a spot right next to the Portal Seeker’s hub in Grovidias Te, contact me and I’ll try to coordinate a portal just for you. This is really just an area for people’s ease of access; I won’t be labeling signs or making the area super fancy right now as it is not specifically a hub. Basically you just show up with the required conduits, I lay them down and create a token for you to use back at your base. :slightly_smiling_face: The location is pretty discrete, underground and the single exit leads to the base of the Grovidias Te hub. If you want to scope out the area, come to the south side of the Grovidias Te Portal Seekers hub.

Contact me in game @Fallon or through Discord @Fallon#9742. I’m available in the Official and Portal Seekers Discord servers as well @Fallon.

1 Like