Should I get Boundless and is there an active community?

Hello everyone,

So I had this game a few months ago. When I had it there seemed to be noone playing and I wasn’t enjoying it, so I refunded it. Is there more people that play now and did they improve the game?

Thanks.

2 Likes

The game has changed a lot and has been rather active for a a long time. Maybe you just never found anyone(the worlds are large and a lot of people migrate very often to other areas abandoning planets)? As for improvements to the game, it’s still in development, so maybe be part of the improving process yourself? Point of playing right now is to test the game and help improve it by finding bugs or suggesting changes, if you have a lot of fun along the way it’s just better. Remember we are helping develop the game by playing through it and contributing. Stick around and you will see changes you like and help develop the game.

1 Like

Thanks for the fast reply. I’ll probably buy this game again. Do you know which planet has the most people? Or do most people just hop around planet to planet?

Thanks.

Read through the forums, to be honest. I am probably not the best person to ask for that since I usually tend to want to be by myself. Currently I am on Berlyn working in a township, but I am sure you can find much larger and possibly more active groups.

Solum has the most ppl during US time. Therka for EU time. By a lot a mean 10-15 during peak hours. Most the YouTubers/streamers are on those two worlds.

2 Likes

I’ve seen a couple of people on Therka during EU prime time. I think even if there aren’t thousands of players now, being a part of the community as it is at the moment is awesome. The core community here are the nicest bunch of people I’ve met in a game, and being part of that means a lot to me. When the game is all done, I bet there’ll be a ton of players around, so getting started now can only be a good thing (to me at least).

You can always ask people to meet up on the forum too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey Leaprincess speaking.If you buy the game again and. If you are on the planet therka or you want to go there. We are starting a community called natrophia and you are free to join us. Btw the game is getting beter every week.

Have nice day

Leaprincess

Well i have been around sins oort’s online days and i do understand what you mean there.

But saying that the amount of people is picking up quicker now than ever and alot more people play on the servers especial the main servers that people seem to be flocking too. :stuck_out_tongue: I myself live on Elepor which is a moon with little population so i can not say too much on the other planets.

And as far as a active community it’s more active than most games after all the game is being developed here so their are plenty of people sharing their opinions and helping others out. I would like to add that the community is also one of the nicest around and it’s been a absolute pleasure to be apart of it :wink:

6 Likes

Btw if you want to play with ppl come to Dragon’s Watch usually there are a few ppl in the area during prime time recently.

His, basically my question is about how well my pc would run boundless its:
Cpu. Intel core i5 quad 3.2ghz
Gpu geforce gtx 1050ti 4gb
Ram 6gb

So I just wondered how smooth and we’ll it would run on there, and then the other issue is I don’t really want to buy the pc version and then ps4 version come out soon after.

Most of my friends will buy the ps4 version so I just wondered if there was any news on whether it would be soon, as in an ideal world I don’t want to own both the pc and ps4 version.

Thanks

I have played the game on a computer with worse specs than that. Also, this is no word on a ps4 release date yet.

How did it run ? And a what quality you have it set at?

About mid, i was running it on a base model first gen Alienware alpha. You can tweak the settings to your preference of visuals or performance. However, your internet speed is also very important to your gameplay experience.

Thanks dude, btw your videos got me into this game :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Wow! Thanks @TheWeabooKid that’s made my day :slight_smile: Amazing game right?!

6 Likes

your specs should be fine, the game should not require from your PC too much anyways when it releases since most of the people dont own a super computers. i have intel core i5 quad 2.70ghz, geforce gtx 660, ram 16gb and the game runs fine almost all the time with max settings. (i rarely run any game with max settings tough since i want performance over visual). you can also buy controller for you pc if you like to play the game with it and no need to buy ps4 just for that, the servers are cross platform so you can play with your ps4 friends at the same server.

Depends on which planet you start. Every planet has a few people playing at least. We settle on Septerfon as we speak. Atm we are 4 players. 2 Of us playing very active the other 2 play active but not as much as we do.
We’re all friends i know for a longer time and we still searching for other friends of us to join us playing this. But I wouldnt mind letting some outsiders join us playing/asking/helping each other out =)

I could even pick you up and bring you to our place but it is a Moon (Tier 2) Planet with a lot of monsters spawning around. so you need some equipment to not beeing harmed to much