Shout Out if you're new!

I know there are a lot of new faces here in Boundless over the last couple weeks. Shout out if yer new, and welcome aboard!

3 Likes

Been playing for the last 2-3 weeks, if that counts as new :slight_smile: Based on Niia Zed Ka.

In game as FangedFreak (Hunter/Gatherer) and Khonsu (Crafter/Builder)

Hi All! :raising_hand_man:t2:

11 Likes

Great to see lots of new faces… welcome to your faces!

1 Like

Welcome to boundless. Hope you are enjoying your time.

1 Like

I’d even consider someone within the last month as new with as long as the climb takes lol. Roughly 3 months in and I still haven’t been to every planet.

1 Like

Show them your building mate :wink:

2 Likes

Hahaha once I have finished! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Let me know if you need stuff, will be expanding at weekend.

If you want to make some cash, mine out that lovely cool slate sedimentary stone N
ZK has and sell it…

2 Likes

Welcome to Boundless!!!

Ooh nice tip, thanks!

I’m new! I’m Rusty-T-Bone in game, based on Lutrion as I’m an Aussie, just recently set up a portal to the PS hub so I’m fairly stoked about that. It’s the second 2x1 from the left if anyone wants to see my humble little pink wood hut!

3 Likes

I am not to far from you based on Boori, if you need any help let me know! May swing by today.

I’ll be back on in like 7 hrs, but feel free to deface my base (actually glad you can’t)

Good initiative! Welcome to the newcomers!

1 Like

Hi, bin seit Release dabei aber war nie hier im Forum.
Bin auf AntarVI stationiert und suche nette Leute zum gemeinsamen zocken.
Ich selber Bau gerne und geh Farmen .
Hab bisher eine riesige Pyramide gebaut und es sollen weitere ägyptische Tempelanlagen folgen ,alles im XXL Format.
Meine PSN ID ist Turrican2006
Komme aus Deutschland und Englisch ist kein Problem für mich.

1 Like

Any new folks on Angel I say high to Floof or Poof in Odin’s rest or floating around grindstone. I will do what I can to help you out or level plots for you.

2 Likes

bumping this topic

2 Likes

LOL, then why write in German when the rest of the thread is in English?

Anyway! welcome, welcome! from a neighbour to the west of you :slight_smile:

Oops!

“Comes from Germany and his/her English is eine small problem for them”

Edit: where’d it bump to? I enjoy reading posts like this one. It’s always like seeing some new player running around aimlessly with wooden tools in the woods, then talking with them, and giving them a few upgraded supplies to help their beginning go much smoother.