Shout out to The Reapers guild

I just wanna say Kudos to one and all I spent over 3 hours on their trials tonight and a lil over 10k warping back to start and sad to report I could not beat it YET! But they were all really supportive people and its a wonderful yet very hard puzzle. The area is a marvelous build in itself guys/girls! Gratz!

I had a really good time even though I didnt finish. Luckily I have my own guild and so I was just out to see if it was fun and if I could beat it. Well it was fun I guess my twitch reflexes are waning at 56.This aint your “Mario Bros” jumping game though thats for sure lol.

A fun night I wont soon forget ty guys!

8 Likes

Ha. Thanks for coming out and trying. I know you’ll get through it. We had a blast too. It’s always fun watching. You have persistence that’s for sure. And the most deaths to date. Hahaha. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m sure I’ll see you back soon. :beers:

1 Like

You’ve got this! Determination and an indomitable spirit are some of the key ingredients of being a Reaper.

Do you do time trials @georgegroeg ?

1 Like

No I don’t time them. Lol. But him and someone else broke the 3 hour mark last night. We totally skipped the hunt yesterday to cheer them on.

1 Like

Awww, wish I could have gotten on to cheer them on too!

1 Like

I’ll shoot you a message the next time we have victims. Lol.

1 Like

My own little shout-out and funny Reapers story, hope you don’t mind @georgegroeg but I’ve got to share this one. :rofl:

Wee hours of the morning. Insomnia, so up playing. Run through my portal to the Reapers’ HQ on Alder.

Immediately encounter the Dark Lord himself along with a companion, standing by a pond. At the bottom of the pond are a couple of dead Oortians. :flushed:

Ok self, play it cool… don’t give them a reason to do away with the witness too, show you agree those poor slobs had it coming.

Does clap emote

Hightails it back out the portal. Lives to see another day. :wink:

… I wish I recorded this clip. Kicking myself for not. :rofl:

5 Likes

Bahahaha. It was so funny when you came by. We all laughed pretty hard when you slow clapped and left.

1 Like

I had to share this on our discord. Really put me in a good mood reading this. :grin: thanks.

1 Like

Haha, thanks, I got a good laugh out of it all too! :smiley:

1 Like

I see in the screenshot thread that pond was just a test run… so as to not derail that, I’m going to ask here (since I’m bad like that and can’t help myself):

Tell me, Infernal Master of Darkness, just how many citizens do you plan to sacrifice to christen the final version? :smiling_imp:

Is there a waiting list for this type of thing? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hahaha. People just sacrifice themselves for me. I had nothing to do with those deaths I swear. Lol. I’m building a small church as we speak to repent my sins.

1 Like

“Nothing to do with those deaths” and “Repent my sins”…

Hmmm…

Definitely checks out! Nothing suspicious here.

2 Likes

Ah, too bad… death in Boundless can be quite entertaining! :wink: I’m sure the ashes left over from sacrificing me into a lava pit could have done quite well to fertilize a new farm… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Well maybe it’s a church of sin. I can make a sacrificial chamber in the basement.

2 Likes

Now there is the true Reapers’ spirit! Maybe we need to bump the furniture request thread to see if we can get some menacing and diabolical dungeon-type props. :rofl:

1 Like

That would be great. Oortian skeletons that are chained to the wall. Caldrons of blood. Satanic star glifs. Chests with ball gagged gimps. You really go the gerbil running the wheel in my head. Lol.

1 Like