Shoutout to Devs

Can we give a shoutout to the devs for Testing 230? I know everyone may not be happy with how this is done or the implementation but it seems they’re giving us the functionality we’ve been asking for, for so long! This is awesome for new players AND old. People have been throwing back and forth ideas of how to make things easier to find, and the devs have been listening and watching and apparently implementing. I think it goes to show that even though the devs may not always be talking they definitely are listening. Thank you so much Dev team!

27 Likes

Oh yeah! :smiley:

Big thank you and a virtual round of :beer: for y’all!

You rock, very much appreciate all the work, Boundless brings me so many smiles! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Oh yeah they never disappoint!

1 Like

Why not post this in the 230 announcement thread instead?

1 Like

:man_shrugging: I just wanted it to be more easily seen by people and I feel like it was more than just the 230 testing but an overall recognition that even though sometimes the devs are quiet, it doesn’t mean they aren’t listening

4 Likes

Literally happy with anything on this front (shop indexing). It sounds like they have some nice features in the back end to work into the GUI in coming releases, too.

With the other small fixes and changes this should be a great QoL update.

1 Like

Agreed - great job to everyone working behind the scenes! Some really huge & great stuff coming out lately :+1:

2 Likes

Yes a HUGE Shoutout from me!!! You guys are doing GREAT!!!

2 Likes

3 Likes