Shoutout to Wonderstruck Team!

Just wanted to offer a MASSIVE thanks to @james, @Leahlemoncakes, @rossstephens, @lucadeltodecso, and any other members of the team that not only worked on sovereign worlds but for continuing to work late into a Friday night so we, the players, can experiment with the sovereign worlds this weekend instead of waiting for Monday.

Its not something I think bigger studios would do and it speaks volumes.

Thank you also for your continuous work and for putting up with all of us. I know the forums (or me at the very least) can be irritating and troublesome but I hope you all know its only because we all love your creation so much!

Congratulations on the testing release and thank you again for everything you all have done and continue to do :heart:

11 Likes

Huge ditto, great post!! :smiley: Thank you all so much devs for all you do - so much appreciated, your work bring us a lot of happiness, always will be so grateful to you all! :+1: Congrats on the testing release, hope you all can celebrate and rest up this weekend!

3 Likes

Same, thanks to all who are continuously working on this great game.

As much as I was looking forward to private worlds, what really excites me is completing something as big as sovereign worlds opens up a lot of people to work on other content too.

4 Likes