Show the dev's some love

Just wanted to take a moment and show the dev’s some love. They do a wonderful job, and it’s times like today when things aren’t going exactly “as planned” that they could probably use some kind words.

So instead of bitching and moaning incessantly, why don’t we try a different approach. I want to hear what you love about Boundless.

And this is in no way meant to be sarcasm, I’m being serious.

I’ll start with what I love. I love the community I’m in, I love the different aspects of the game, I do one thing for a awhile then I get tired of it and go on to something else for awhile. I’ll forge stuff for a week, get tired of it, and move on to mining for awhile. I also like that it seems that there’s always something I need to be working on.

29 Likes

I did something similar recently too. I’m glad others have the same mindset too. I’m fine with expecting things, but it is good to also acknowledge what we have.

I’ve got to say I do love the community.

Even the toxic ones. I guess I put skills points in Caustic Protection in real life. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

they dropped a second planet when needed to solve a problem and I’m sure they’re still monitoring the situation! Thanks for the effort here!

6 Likes

Love this. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Agreed, let’s show some love!

I love how well the devs communicate with the community and work with us on our suggestions. This is clearly a labor of love.

I love the incredible creativity, dedication, and hard work of so many of the players. Really, many of the conflicts I see appear to be simply because so many have such a great investment of time and effort into the game, so things get taken to heart. Although I’ll never be able to build like some of you, I love still being a part of the world and enjoying what you all create!

I love how Boundless successfully combines aspects of other games I love into such an enjoyable and addictive experience. And there is always something to do, whether mining, collecting, or planning out my next thing to build.

I love how nice you all have been to me, so many offers of help on different things! Just hope I can do my part to pay it forward.

8 Likes

For those of us who are old-timers (circa 2015), yes we very much understand that there are growing pains in our beloved Boundless now and will continue as more and more Awesomeness is added. We love you, Devs!!

love%20devs

This is from when I crawled out of the primordial ooze as an orange block and built my first hut!

12 Likes

I wanted to write a wall of text but i guess it won’t properly express my appreciation for the devs work. In short, I appreciate all the hard work that’s going into this game :smiley:

7 Likes

You devs always find ways to exceed expectations and deliver something awesome. Some people need to widen their gaze to see it, but there are those of us who notice even the tiny things doing serious work. Keep it up, devs!

8 Likes

Agreed. This is a great update. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Been enjoying it myself so far. Cheers devs!

3 Likes

Spent the night running around planets collecting that sweet sweet atlas XP. Love how the reward grows for sticking with 1 planet. Makes me want to map them all!

4 Likes

Je vous aimes beaucoup les devs :hugs:

3 Likes

thank you to answer my questions dear dev … thank you for following my messages when I complain about a few things … thank you not just look at the messages I send you on Facebook without answering … or to have a useless answer a week after

thanks again :hugs:

3 Likes

This game has been a sanctuary for me when I cant deal with the rest of the world (which seems to be a reoccurring issue atm). So much love for the Devs and Community…

:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

:black_heart:

11 Likes

Love, Respect, Acceptance, Patience, Understanding, Forgiveness, those are all things we should have for the developers and even for forum members. We can get caught up in our own world, our own problems and at times react harsher than we should because someone pushes a button at the wrong time in our lives.

The Devs work hard on this game. I have been critical, and still will be, to be honest. But, that doesn’t mean I don’t respect all the work they have done, appreciate how much they have put into it and also appreciate that they listen to us.

The sad fact of life is that in pleasing some others lose out, but they do try their best to work out what is best for all, not just a few.

I’ve met some great people here, a new one the other day who I have enjoyed interacting with. Great people in the guild I am part of, being a part of its growth, expanding and planning for what to do next.

I enjoy being able to do a variety of things, and even if I don’t like some of the requirements of some tasks, the overall part is pretty darn good in my opinion. I can mine in the morning and put the ores to smelting, toss the rocks into the crafting table and go out to gather some spicy or sweet beans, gather what is needed to make the foods I cook. Do some exploring to see if I can find another good spot to gather some more items.

For those who go there is nothing to do, don’t limit yourself, mine for ores, get gems to make into tools or make decorative blocks out of them. You can gather and at the same time do some hunting for meat and get the droppings of eyes, horns and such from the critters. You can craft items to use, tools and weapons, make centraforge ingredients to use or sell and make decorative items to also use or sell. There is a lot to do in the game. So, yeah, the devs deserve a round of applause.

8 Likes

Seconded, so much this! There really is nothing to me quite like a good, immersive game to take my mind off IRL sadness and troubles. It lets me escape to another world for a bit - or with Boundless, many worlds!.This game really does it as good as any I’ve played.

7 Likes

Love this game!!! It has provided me with so many hours of fun and I look forward to watching the game grow.

Thank you Devs!!!

4 Likes

this game is a drug! :clap::clap::clap:

I can not do without it and I do not play anything other than Boundless … it’s the first time I’m so hooked on a game.

I have to get treatment but it does not tempt me 🤷

7 Likes

11 Likes

stands up from chair in circle “Hello group! My name is bucfanpaka, and I am a Boundless addict… and I really need to get back since I think some of my plinths are empty, nice doing this rehab thing with y’all, bye!”

I played a computer game very long time back, Dungeon Keeper 2, where if you played too long and late into the night the narrator would start humorously prodding you to go to bed. Actually sort of need that with Boundless. :joy:

10 Likes

in fact, I was only playing sports games and more specifically “MLB the show” … but since Boundless is on ps4 I am unable to return to my sport game. Please help me :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes