Show the dev's some love

I came to boundless to kill a few hours with something new.

Pushing 3000 hours right now it’s more than a “few” :smiley:

5 Likes

All those poor, murdered hours…

3 Likes

Something else I want to add here.

Although I’ve been gaming most of my 39 years, and have been very active in a number of gaming communities online, Boundless is the first game where I’m really starting to play with other people. Getting to actually know folks in the game as well as just on a board, and feel I’ve already made a real friend. :slight_smile: Also just tagged along for a bit for the first time on a low level hunt for a few meteors the other day.

For all my joking around online, I’m actually quite an introvert and really shy both IRL and in games. I’ve put many hundreds of hours into ESO for example, but though I’m in some guilds and exchanged a few pleasantries and group up with folks, in a way I’m really just still sort of doing my own thing. I know we’ve definitely got a few other big No Man’s Sky fans here, but even with that, I’m not playing with others, I don’t visit the hubs or anything - I interact a ton on Twitter but in the game I’m just off on my own exploring and taking screenshots of everything.

I’m usually just a console gamer, I play Minecraft and a few simple things on PC but not much, but seriously now looking into getting a laptop that can run Boundless so I can play even more.

8 Likes

Thanks for combining my favorite genres - block crafting (relax and creativity) and MMO (hunting and excitement) :wink:

2 Likes

They need some more love for sure. Nothing out there quite like Boundless.

2 Likes

I would definetly go with community, players creating something for others in a virtual environment is just huge in my book.

I cannot describe how amazing it is to see a game slowly evolving with the community and actually deliver in the end.

Game development is exhausting, fixing one problem means creating 10 more its not the easiest environment, all the love for the hard work.

2 Likes

I’m pretty much an introvert. I’ve been forcing myself to interact more in this game and have been enjoying going on hunts with large groups. I think it helps that there’s quite a lot of older gamers playing this. I’m 41, and I’ve not had this much fun in a mmo. The last time I enjoyed a multiplayer game as thoroughly was playing Discworld MUD (text based mmo, kids.)

2 Likes

Boundless is an incredible multiplayer game, the best I’ve ever played. The dev’s deserve all the love we can give them… <huge hugs> I’ve been playing since the early days, but yet I’m still a relative noob when it comes to many aspects of crafting and building, I just love exploring and enjoying the solitude and beauty of high places on mountain tops… with panoramic views… sooo relaxing a great way to find inner calm and unwind from the problems and stress of real life. I just bought my grandson a PS4 so he can play Boundless with his grandad… it’s got him off of playing Fortnite he’s now well and truly hooked (as am I)… the upshot is now he wants to know everything and anything about the game so I’m going through the tutorials, learning a lot as I go and passing on my knowledge and wisdom to him. It’s so wonderful to be able to encourage a youngster to learn new skills that can and do relate to real life… navigation/maps, engineering, construction, economics, logistics and much more. I’m in the UK, I have been to the city where the dev’s are based, every time I’m there passing by I wave and say ‘Thank you’ to myself… please dev’s keep working your magic on Boundless, we LOVE you!!! :slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

Qube

4 Likes

I loved those tree leaves

1 Like

TY Devs for all your hard work. You fixed the game to where people can now go to their home point for free when I complained about dying on a toxic planet and couldn’t see to find my way around. I appreciate this

2 Likes