Silverwood Mall has been forcefully merged again

just wait for dev’s guild solution to split settlements is all ya can do

3 Likes

Machined metal is a four step forge, it doesn’t need fixed.

1 Like

If anything it will go up along with all other 3-4 step crafts and things like refined gleam will be nerfed. The sooner the better no more gleam eyesores :smiley:

This was interesting.

1 Like

So you guys did do it on purpose then. It seems like you know your Warden is at fault here. He intentionally re-merged after we apologized and pulled our plots back. How is that even respectful? And you expected us to respond to you with flowers in hand? Good luck with that. “To Make a Point” after someone corrects the issue and is apologetic is messed up. We can understand that you guys were upset with that initial merge and we did our best to correct it and make you all happy by giving you 100+ plots that were not even yours to begin with. And your Warden responds with a force merge.

We all know you guys will do anything to become the capital on Trior and that means taking anything you see that doesn’t belong to you. If someone has an issue with me bumping plots at least I back off when they come and ask me to. Thats all they have to do.

You can spread this rhetoric all you want Lexx, we know that you weren’t testing plots. We know you expanded, taking over another settlement prior, and then set your eyes on us, seeing us as easy game. However, you didn’t yet realize we had a good set of builders who outranked you. As for the attitude, again, you came at us first - and seeing as you were rude and off putting for most of the encounter, yes we pushed back, due to your behavior. So your “flowers in hand” comment has no bearing.

This post is getting just… lol

It’s a Schoolyard E-Peen Competition.

So bored

Guys, just grow up and take it back in game where it belongs. Really nobody cares and you just start looking foolish.

4 Likes

Also @lexxguard please explain to everyone the beacons you’ve placed behind and around our shop area since you’ve moved your stuff, as well as around the south side of our establishment

Beacon Locations 1352N, -1123E, Alt 73, 1608N, -1188E, Alt 70, 1602N, -1137E, Alt 67, 1453N, -1227E, Alt 76, and 1414N, -1283E, alt 72, all on Trior.

We also have proof of you saying you’d surround us.

Lexxguard, you have now placed beacons surrounding our settlement in all areas that we would naturally grow. Including along roads we have built with intent of inviting people to settle in our community. It’s obvious that you are greifing. I’ve reported your beacons and hoping the devs see what you are doing.

I personally would appreciate it if you would be the better man and just take down the beacons.

Build up. Pillars, windows, views, multiple levels, advertisements on sides of buildings, elevated walkways, future of the city …uhmm… city of the future - like stuff.

We do build up. What he has done is blocked anyone from joining us. He has at least 100 if not more plots surrounding us. It’s obvious greifing. It’s really sad that people need to flex just to win.

Children, let it go. We have heard enough and you both need to get over it. Can’t change the past, so look to the future. Both find a different planet, or go to opposite sides of the planet and start fresh. Create new characters, make alts, whatever, start fresh.
But for heaven’s sake, stop with the you did this, because you did that. Read it all, get the picture, both are to blame it seems. Doesn’t matter anymore what or who started it except to the two of you, One of you needs to end it; and then move on.

1 Like

That sounds good actually maybe I’ll do that I guess since we can no longer build out I’ll take my building skill to tana 7 or gyosha ophin

A good player can do more with fewer plots

It is unfortunate and it’s affecting everyone involved. Can’t we all just play nice? I have never placed a beacon or built anything to upset another player… I just want to play the game and have a fun community.

Hey, I live on Gyosha Ophin. If you visit it and decide you like the capital I can tear down my fledgling amusement park to give you some space near the portals.

@lexxguard if all it takes is someone to ask nicely and seeing as your issue is really just with our Viceroy, would you be so kind as to just take up your plots and move on? You’ve already torn down your town for the most part…

I think if both you and @Alakazam420 can just let it go and get back to building maybe it would be in the best interest of everyone.

Save the silverwood mall otherwise us peasants will have to run and then stop and eat and run some more to find a portal!

1 Like

Feel free to use the portals in Mt. IllumiNaughty and I hope that we can save the mall. It’s a big universe… there is room for everyone.

If you move perhaps Biitula would be a good home…most everyone is cool