[Skuumaadwab] --[Burn Tier 6 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

A strong candidate for the Planet Name Of The Year Award.

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: When I saw that, I stood there for a minute because I wasn’t sure if it wasn’t rendering properly or what. Still not sure lol

2019-06-12%2023-22-35_5

8 Likes

Took this on the hunt :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Skuumaadwab T6-Burn exo samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks at lava in pictures
I think I’ll pass on this one lol

1 Like

I had the same thought haha especially with the lag recently.

2 Likes

How’s the caves for goo on this one? I may take a trip later tonight

I was an adventurer, till I took an arrow to the knee. :rofl:

2 Likes

Anyone find a good gleam spot? Or is it all single/double pieces at a time?

There are some 4 blocks hanging from trees, but not found any large concentrations :man_shrugging:

Thanks for this information. It is useful. Now, get paid to flirt online and that’s a nice job.

Last pics from the dying world:

2 Likes

I can see its already bleeding on the first pic. :wink:

I already wish I’d stockpiled more skooma and dabs.

1 Like

make this a perma planet! put in the news that some exoworlds have been captured by the boundless star’s gravity. and make it a far away perma. it’ll move in a normal fashion but it’ll say fierce burn captured exoworld instead of exoworld. it won’t dart across the sky like it’s having a siezure and will be closer (resulting in less costs to go) and you can build on it! it’ll be a dream come true. Hope you’re listening developers!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.