Slingbow Depot: Bows

maybe I will return to it one day. I think best to sit back and observe for now. Thank you everyone this has been on my mind for awhile now but seeing the new function I can see whats about to happen.

It’s funny that you say that, but all the good forging stores can’t even keep up with demand at recent prices. I honestly think you could all afford to increase prices a bit tbh.

3 Likes

They sell for higher prices yes but all that patch is, is a leader board. No thanks.

If I had it in me to climb the forge tower and forge 200 items in an hour I would. But im tired. Thank you everyone.

1 Like

I don’t buy slingbows or tools based on price. I buy the ones with no quirks or defects and good stats. It’s a shame to see your shop close. It’s a great shop.

7 Likes

@Orrian FYI I agree with this also. I buy from your stands at the farms.

2 Likes

Also tired of offering everyone empty shop stands since I have been falling away from forging. If anyone would like to know some great locations of quality bows PM me. I have a lot of competitors that are also good friends and would love for you to try out their items.

Who knows maybe the Lock Door Slingbow Depot will open months from now offering 100s of bows for 2k each. We will have to wait and see.

2 Likes

TBH this might be your real enjoyment. No pressure to stock things, and everyone knows there will be a time in the month when to expect those fun openings you used to do. I hope we see that!

3 Likes

I buy for quality. If I need to pay a bit more for that, then fine. Your forge is quality. I am not looking for the cheapest deal for deals sake. I want no quirks or such shoddy gear. I am genuinely sad to hear that this new update has caused you this concern. I get my bows from you because I know I get what I pay for. Same with tools, I always get them at Original Forgeries because I know I am getting exactly what I am looking for. Don’t underestimate your customers, we want the quality first and foremost. Please consider what we are saying. :hugs:

2 Likes

Does it show forge stats? Didn’t think it did tho, right?

Hmm,need to check…

1 Like

I also never look for the lowest prices - especially on forged gear. I want/need specific stats and I’ll pay the asking price.

Maybe after a little break, you’ll feel like checking back in & kicking things off with a closed door special :wink::blush::+1:

We all need a break sometimes.

2 Likes

Anything I forge I will put in the Plaza. Wont be a lot but maybe some hammers here and there a batch of diamond multis or something. Would love to see more people in the Plaza. It will be no where near the stock I once tried to keep up. But please if you need anything on the spot message me and I will point in the right direction of quality.

2 Likes

When I do forge a few items for the plaza what bow type does everyone want the most? Multi?

I am very sad to hear this… you are a standup guy and it is my hope that your “break” is a very short one.

Maybe you can reimagine the Depot into another sales line

1 Like

I will be on everyday I am sure. Still have that marble to make.

Here is the last of the Depot stock. Iconic portal at the Hive or Iconicsberg “City” portal at the PS Biitula hub. Please check here for anything for now. Oh and the prices are lowered.

2 Likes

@Orrian Just bought 4 bows and 2 hammers. Thank you.

2 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile: hope they serve you well. Please do check back here and there. I cant go broke all together.

2 Likes

Sad to see you move away from your shop, but enjoyment needs to come first! If you ever start it back up, I’ll be one of the first in line.

1 Like

Can I haz your stuff?..

all joking aside, I hope you enjoy your break, when you spend so much time at the grinding wheel stepping back is needed from time to time.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your suggestions I like the idea of a pop up shop. “Slingbow Depot Armory” :grin:

Lets try for 2 weeks from now. Hmmmm where to put an underground bunker.

Also strange things have been happening in Iconicsberg I will report once our scientists are finish studying.

1 Like