Slingbow Depot: Bows

I don’t understand, the “leaderboard” doesn’t even work for forged tools?

1 Like

I really enjoyed the quality of your forged tools. I always knew what I was going to get unless you were out of stock. Your shop felt ‘high-end’.

You all are making it really hard to stop lol.

3 Likes

The closing doors thing works only once though, otherwise you might turn in to a furniture liquidation ad!

3 Likes

Yeah cant do that.

@Orrian
Closing? Have you noticed a big reductions in sales? Because I definitely have. I’m not sure if it’s less people playing or people are forging for themselves now?

2 Likes

I believe a mix of both. Back in the day I could sell out 40 bows in hours. Now I am lucky to have 2 a day.

1 Like

Honestly, it fluctuates like crazy for me. Some days I sell nada, or maybe 1 or 2 tools, next day it’s like a whirl wind went over my shop stands. Closer to the weekend and in weekend is busier tho, always has been but I’ve never had days in the past that I didn’t sell a single thing, now it does happen…

3 Likes

Yeah I’m not nearly as busy as the both of you. But it’s good to know it isn’t just me. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Hey I bought 4 yesterday…doubled your daily sales. LOL

2 Likes

Go head close your doors Ill just “bump in” lol…Seriously though thats why I usually forge for myself only because I have seen a ton of great forgers burn out and move on. We all like coin but when you chase it daily it gets old fast. So just do you and have fun. I have bought there a few times when i got lazy or too busy and your forges are damn good but by all means if its a chore do something else.

2 Likes

I definitely have noticed things aren’t as busy just now, in general. I think the No Man’s Sky update a few weeks ago and Borderlands 3 dropping last week have taken regular players away.

My friends list is dead recently.

2 Likes

no man sky only kept me busy for 5mins as usual.

1 Like

I think World of Warcraft classic is also at play here

4 Likes

There’s a forge tower?

1 Like

I need to get back to Draacul- er I mean Biitula soon; hopefully an invitation to move into a town is still available even though I fell asleep before we got to it :blush:

I have a tower of max coiled forges. Just grapple up and down the levels.

Depot is temporary back open. Limited stock but still great quality . Turns out this is my only source of income. Shutting probably a bad idea ay.

1x2 portal at PS Biitula. and the old Portal at the Hive.

2 Likes

Just forge whenever you can or need the coin and in small quantities, some forgets do this.

1 Like