Slingbow extra damage crystal recipe?

From what I read, I should be able to craft the slingbow extra damage crystal as long as I’ve unlocked advanced item crafting, but I ain’t findin’ It. Is it still in the game? Is it level restricted? Am I just not cool enough to handle it? Dang, if it’s the last one. If not, help me out!

crafting in workbench, not sure where you have tried :slight_smile:

http://boundlesscrafting.com/crafting/slingbow-extra-damage-crystal

I did there, that actually the exact link I found but nothing shows up! It’s driving me batty man!

In this current case, the recipe has been disabled due to some needed balancing, it will make a come back when the Devs see it is fit for use.

1 Like

Wow. Should really check my messages for typos. Sorry! That was actually the link I found when trying to figure this out. No such luck. There! That’s more English.

@Combyte aaaah, didn’t know about that :slight_smile:
I found some old damage crystals I had in storage and it really boosts sling as it is now. Normally iron sling fires 200 damage and with crystal it bumps up to a whooping 1000!

4 Likes

I have a lot of damage crystal in store, time to go hunt. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Like you have a shop selling them? What’s your shop called? I’ll travel 1000 hops to get some! They’re a gift for someone very hard to find gifts for, real world or not, so I make it my mission to find him game items he covets.

Oh man that sounds fantastic!! I really hope they’re still craftable!!!

I’ll check if I have some in storage. Have you thought about acquiring more powerful sling? Ruby slings are my fave

if you happen to find me in aquatopia ill give you 1 special refined gleam color :smile: purple orange or green or…

No, in my private storage…