Sloshing water sound while walking indoors and on dry surfaces during rain

I’ve suddenly been experiencing wet sloshing sounds while running around my little town on Kada I, regardless of whether or not I’m running across an area that is actually wet. This sound occurs indoors as well as outdoors, and seems to happen on all block types (Machined Iron, brick of all types, LEDs, grass, sand, all sorts of wood, etc). Since the weather around my neck of Kada I is almost always rainy/lightly rainy/about to rain, this sound is incredibly persistent…with the constant “slosh, splash, slosh” making it sound like I’m running around with Ziploc bags that are half-full of water or something for some reason (maybe I secretly love taking my pet goldfish along while I’m baking pies in my workshop? Who knows… :woman_shrugging: ).

I’ve tried logging on with different characters, as well as restarting the game to no avail, and I’ve noticed that the animals running around the area are sloshing, as well. If anyone can help me find a way to escape the sloshing, it would be much appreciated. :slight_smile:

Example video of my character running across various block types indoors and outdoors.

Will be fixed when update hits live

4 Likes

Awesome! Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

Lol! Me too! I thought I was crazy! :nerd_face::+1:

That’s just the sound of the squishy diaper.

1 Like

Impossible! My diapers are pristine! :wink:

1 Like

Because of the rain, yeah!

I like the noise. It makes the caves less quiet.

I think I wouldn’t mind it quite as much the noise actually sounded more like bare feet hitting wet stone/bricks/grass/etc. (and happened only in wet places, of course). :slight_smile:

I don’t think it will remove it from caves, but it happens inside people’s bases and the like, where it’s not an appropriate noise.

I’m guessing that’s where it be fixed.

It’s always an appropriate noise, when you consider that nobody mops the floors.

I guess the nappy would probably be overflowing by now…

1 Like