Small Hotfix - Server Maintenance Soon

Hi guys!

We’ll be taking the servers offline in the next 15 minutes to implement a small hot fix.

This hotfix will bring the PC version of the game in line with the PS4 version, as such there are no big changes being made; it’s purely preparation for the release on PS4. You may notice the following changes:

• Interaction range has increased
  • Added more localisation
  • Added Iron and Golden Fists for backers and Deluxe Edition owners

We wanted to push a bigger patch, but unfortunately time constraints got the better of us this time, so we’ll be aiming for that to release next week.

Thanks!

18 Likes

So you’re saying…

I get to become Doomfist?

Patch away. >:)

Doomfist

4 Likes

images

4 Likes

3 Likes

The wear bars when looking at machines are gone.

1 Like

I have the required weapon crafting level for gold-tier tools, but I’m not seeing the Golden Fist in the list of things that can possibly be crafted. I do see the Iron Fist, however. Why might this be?

The golden fist is a LIE !!!

Also, the bar telling what a machine is currently crafting while only looking at said machine no longer exists.

2 Likes

Golden First is Deluxe Edition.

Iron Fist is crazy! I’m one-hitting wildlife into oblivion!

1 Like

Spark generators don’t say how much spark they have at a glance

Sweet Iron fists. On sale now at my Shop

Could somebody make awesome screenshot with Fist? Show your might!

UPD: Ok, I found one at Discord. It’s by @deadlyknight :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve spent more than I would have on the Deluxe Edition with Wayfarer backer level, no? Why does specifically Deluxe Edition get the ability to craft the Golden Fist? Maybe I don’t have a full understanding of what the Deluxe Edition is.

I would agree with this too. Can I have deluxe and pioneer on the same account?

1 Like

Isn’t the deluxe edition for PS4, I’ve never seen one for the PC.

Maybe they want to seperate the different platform users that way? “Oh your a PC peasant with iron fist? Why don’t you envy my console master race golden fist! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

You can get deluxe on pc… They just haven’t set it up yet.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.