Smart Stack Bug

When i have a smart stack with 2 different material tools (it’s happened with hammers and slingbows, have not confirmed axes, shovels, etc.) and the strong one is in front, but is nearly dead, when it dies and gets replaced, the lower tier tools keep the tier of the one above it.

one nearly dead iron slingbow, and a copper slingbow after it. i use the iron one until it’s dead, then when it’s replaced, the copper is still shooting damage as an iron slingbow. shooting 525 damage at max charge, instead of the 450 or something it normally shoots. If i switch off and back, it goes back to being a copper slingbow. but if i do not, it continues to act like the tier above it.

i break an iron hammer, the copper hammer beneath breaks things in 4 hits. I have not seen if this applies to the other tools in the stack. but it definitely applies to the first one.

8 Likes

I noticed this yesterday as well but hadn’t posted yet. Glad to see I’m not the only one.

yeah, it’s a little broken. relatively easy to cheese the game with this glitch. although, it’s admittedly had to cheese it already.

It’s definitely an odd bug, so we have logged it as an issue.