Smart stack content out of view, is this a known bug?

Hope this is correct place to post.

When a smart stack is position in one of the bottom slots in storage right clicking to open the smart stack to see the contents, results in the content window being partly out side of view, as seen on this image. Is this a know bug? Or is it only me that has this issue for some weird reason?

2 Likes

This happened to me last week.

looks like 2 different bugs to me, yours is a visual bug whereas the OP is experiancing the known bug of the view window not being bumped up to view all 9 slots.

If you change the zoom on your display hud this will be fixed well at least for OP. It’s under the options. I can not tell you exact steps since I’m at work.

Thank you for the tip, I will try it out :slight_smile:

I can’t see his pic for some reason… :blush:

as far as I remember its in the bug database already

never hurts to mention whatever we find out, just in case

this one is one of the most annoying, even though seemingly small issue

1 Like

I had this twice. And it was when I installed the game(2 different ps4s). I changed the hud zoom and never had the problem again

Probably zoomed out then?

My eyes aren’t the best, so I rather zoom in making it worse…

Yea think I’m at 90%

Then I would need to move my TV closer to be able to see!

Mine is at 110/120%

It’s an annoying little bug.

1 Like

I’d say if it does it at 100% than yea probably a bug. But above that I dunno if I’d call it a bug since you’re making the hud bigger than standard. Sure we can think we’ll i have a 60” tv I shouldn’t have this problem but you have to remember the pc players using 13” and above.

It’s happening on 100% as well.

1 Like

My screen does that too even though I’m scrolled all the way to the bottom of my menu.

But…I play on a 50 inch monitor and from a few feet away, with my UI turned up a bit more to compensate for that distance. If I turn my ui size down to say, 90%, its fine.

It happens at 100% too…

And if the game allows me to zoom the HUD they should make sure that it works perfectly when zoomed, right now it just makes it worse.

And yes, PC players might have smaller displays, they are also usually much closer to it :wink:

And don’t forget, I’m old! Now get off my lawn! :smiley:

1 Like

@ginabean try this link https://i.imgur.com/HZoyMdR.png

Oh, I just thought this always happened to everyone.

If you click lower on the storage shelf so that shelf is in the center of your reticle, it usually bumps it all up so you can see it.

Yep, as others have mentioned, it is a known issue. Here is a post that someone else made last month.

It’s in the bug database, but there’s no fix for this yet.

1 Like