So all EU worlds are pink?

Very curious about this, as I am not really into the whole pink theme, seeing these pink tree’s everywhere is seriously starting to hurt my eyes… Probably mostly because they’re this intense - but looking at Lamblis it seems like it has a LOT of pink on it as well, is pink going to be a general theme for EU worlds :confused: ?

Fot now, it seems. I upped stakes to Delta Cancret (T3, USE) when I could; lots of softer blue colours here.

So this is absolutely set in stone right ? - Like theres no chance that they might change the colors somewhat D: ?..

Tbh, I might move to USE as well in some form or another if its going to be a theme for EU :frowning:

Well I am planning on building a portal to Finata so I’m not gone for good, but until they add more planets (presumably closer to, or after launch) then yes these are the planets we have. I very much doubt they will consider changing the colours again as they now have this new colour palette, and builds are already incorporating the new colours as they are now.

the worlds are set as they are, but more will come to all areas. I love the pink ^^

1 Like

Yeah I diddent exactly expect them to change the entire color scheme heh - Wouldnt hurt… imo ;p

Glad you like it @TheBirne - certainly not for me.

I hope that the new planets that will be released will have a different tone, but we’ll see I guess.

Not sure if I should wait to start building on my large project til they have the new worlds out or not though, thats whats really bothering me.

2 Likes

Not much pink in Sochaltin I. Although there is a shed load of water. Islands for days.
But it’s also Tier 0, and at the furthest point (with other T0’s) for warp/portal travel.

So that’s a reason why our national community start building on Boori. It’s not so booring :wink: