So can you not collect footfall when reaching a certain prestige?

Hey guys… so my little shop collects about 1 to 2kc a day from football… another 2 random beacons i have get a couple hundred… but my main base where ive seen hundreds of people walkthrough has not gotten footfall for about a week. Im guessing i lost 10kc just from that. I can’t think of another reason beside prestige?

Are any of your beacons in the same settlement?

1 Like

Oh you mean the one that was my temporary shop that i completely forgot about? Yeah… yeah that one lol. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Would be interesting to see whether the footfall cap is bound to your current settlement or if each player can only generate footfall for your ACCOUNT once every 24 hours. As in if you have two separate bases on opposite ends of the planet, can ThisDude2004 generate 20 footfall coins for each base…? I know that two beacons in the same settlement can’t generate double footfall coins.

Also, do your own characters (alts) generate footfall? Or is it relative to beacon permissions?

I’m pretty sure it’s per settlement.
So different beacons in different settlements can give you footfall from the same player multiple times.

1 Like

So if I am getting footfall from two beacons in the same settlement, it has to be different players? They are adjacent to each other so based on the layout, it might be possible, but it is unlikely.

1 Like

Tested, you absolutely do not get coins more than once per settlement from any individual, even if your other beacons are 10k prestige

1 Like

The rule that you can’t get footfall from a character with permissions on your beacon or when having their own beacon within the same settlement, definitely also applies to alts.

I always thought alts that are not connected to the beacon and settlement in any way would generate footfall like a normal visitor.
It used to be like that in beta but I’m having trouble to verify it lately. Maybe the alt that I took of the permissions to test it, visited the settlement already within the 24h timeframe and was therefor disqualified.

Probably works like that - any citizen of the settlement generates no footfall, and anyone with beacon permission generates no footfall if I’m guessing correctly.

Ok so I got rid of the 2nd beacon in the settlement and still cannot get footfall.

Down to 1 beacon and not getting any footfall…? And it’s 10k prestige minimum?

Doubt prestige matters. I have about 40k prestige and not getting any. Ive had less than 10k and gotten some. My shop is 18k and getting some.

my settlement is less than 20k, 3 beacons, 2 ps4 characters 1 PC character, all mine and i have gotten… 80 footfall credits once and something like 20 or 30 another time… no idea from what source

I get footfall with 1.452.077 Prestige. Seems like a bug. Sorry to hear that :frowning:

I get 40 coins per visitor. 1-2k each day.
Got 450k prestige. 17%!of settlement. 2nd place in listing.

Yeah i get about 1500 a day from my shop beacon and none from my base. My shop is light years away from the settlement that my base is on

Sry for the bump but any devs know about this situation?

I’m no dev, but maybe try unplotting, destroy the beacon then put it on an alt and see what happens? Not the most practical solution but it should work.

So many plots though lol

1 Like