So how's about that (material that used to be called Darkmatter) exo then?

But not an umbris yet!

Which is really what I am asking for :grin:

Umbris would be nice. I’d also love for a planet to spawn when I’m at home so I can get some resin with out overpaying.

Umbris? Never!!!

Looks kinda like it :face_with_raised_eyebrow::confused:

Isn’t Umbris only from meteors??? Didn’t we determine this before?

At the moment, but there should be umbris t7 exos coming, at least that was what was indicated previously.

Rift, Blink, and Umbris:

• Some exoworlds are similar to the known worlds, but some are more dangerous and special than anything seen before. These “special” worlds contain new resources: Rift, Blink and Umbris, as well as creatures made of these materials. These creatures are incredibly powerful — approach with caution!
  • Harvesting special resources allows the creation of higher tier weapons, tools, tech and blocks — the most epic yet seen!
  • Added a new set of Rift, Blink, Umbris and Oortstone block: Refined, Compact and Decorative.
  • Rift, Blink and Umbris creatures and weapons each channel two elements: Rift channels Shock and Chill, Blink channels Blast and Burn, Umbris channels Corrosion and Toxin. When damage is applied it uses the element type that does the most damage. Special creatures can sometimes apply debuffs from both their channeled element types at once!
  • Special worlds have even more dangerous atmospheres than existing elemental worlds Rift is Potent, Blink is Volatile and Umbris is Caustic.
  • Added a new set of visual effects for special materials: explosions, creatures, impacts, and item effects.
  • All instances of Darkmatter updated to match the new naming convention ‘Umbris’. Reduces Player confusion when using the term Dark elsewhere.

Won’t let me quote a locked thread.

This was dated 10th April!

Time since umbris exos were supposed to be introduced:

Time period between April 10, 2019 and July 24, 2019 (inclusive) equals to:

• 106 days
  • … or 15 weeks & 1 days
  • … or 3 months & 15 days

Between April 10, 2019 and July 24, 2019 (inclusive) there are:

• 74 working days (592 hours, assuming 8-hour workday),
  • 32 non-working days including:
    • 15 Saturdays,
    • 15 Sundays
2 Likes

And last week they were very plentiful, we had 5 at one point!

1 Like

Yes we decided umbris only comes from meteors sorry.

Actually we had 6 for a short time. I know they were not all high level worlds with Umbris, but wow.

2 Likes

It was amazing. I hope we get them more often like that, especially now that we need supplies from them for farming & spray painting.

5 Likes

Umbris is actually on a 24 hour timer, but it resets every time someone on the forum asks! Trust me, I’m allegedly a dev! :wink:

5 Likes

Title edited, just in case!

3 Likes

No, every time the exobot is pinged, a baby wildstock is murdered in its nest! :scream:

6 Likes

How the eff are there any adult ones!

1 Like

Lol! You cant be too careful with these things

1 Like

They breed like goblins, it’s a necessary evil really.

1 Like

Yep, made for quite a fun weekend, collecting on and exploring all the exos! :smiley: Plus, they were REALLY pretty… the forests particularly, but the atmosphere in general on them was just amazing!

1 Like

Wait there is an Exoworld Bot for Discord?

Simoyd has a great bot that alerts players when a new exo has popped up. Sometimes the players find the exo before the bot though.

2 Likes

Yeah I totally agree, very colorful worlds and fun to explore. You never know when to expect them as ‘their’ occurrence is so irregular :o

1 Like