So how's about that (material that used to be called Darkmatter) exo then?

Yep, made for quite a fun weekend, collecting on and exploring all the exos! :smiley: Plus, they were REALLY pretty… the forests particularly, but the atmosphere in general on them was just amazing!

1 Like

Wait there is an Exoworld Bot for Discord?

Simoyd has a great bot that alerts players when a new exo has popped up. Sometimes the players find the exo before the bot though.

2 Likes

Yeah I totally agree, very colorful worlds and fun to explore. You never know when to expect them as ‘their’ occurrence is so irregular :o

1 Like

No…no there is not…never saw one…must be a myth…yeah that’s what it is.

Actually there is one (in case you really did not know). People spam that thing every 5-10 minutes sometimes…for hours on end. It is kind of sad/ridiculous. :weary:

Especially since you can get pinged when a new one spawns. And if you look a the comment pretty much right before it’s the exo bot saying no new one up 5 min ago and the time will still be 15min till it’s actually updated.

What is umbris/darkmatter?

It’s a lie

2 Likes

The third lucent gem, goes along with rift and blink. If memory serves it has a similar spawn to topaz and sapphire, which could be why there isnt an exo yet.

I know, it is very confusing. I wonder if there is a reason they are holding these planets back. Curious if it is tech thing with them o_O or something.

Hey that’s my guild tag. And we have nothing to do with it not showing up yet. :joy:

1 Like

Dunno, never seen it and if I haven’t seen it doesn’t exist…

8 Likes

To expand upon what i mentioned before, topaz and sapphire have a high altitude spawn algorithm. And as such they are the easiest to gather and as such the most common of the gems in game. IMS Umbris has a similar spawn algorithm, i think this is why we havent seen an exo with it just yet. That combined with the fact that it’s the “balanced tool” suggests that the devs are leery about flooding the market. Supply and demand at it finest, yay capitalism!

People fear all sorts of things in life but what do i fear? Getting an umbris exo when my hammers arent in my hand and i am not on my pc because i know this thing is getting destroyed within 3 hours max.

6 Likes

This. Yesterday I put all needed EXO supplies on my main, just in case one happens lol

2 Likes

Although I also fear I’ll miss the first rush, I actually sort of look forward to the crazy chaos when it hits… :joy: Exos bring us together, as we tear them apart. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lol i even have different atlases with lucent gems in each of them. Can’t waste a second xD

2 Likes

“Bring us together” haha please you know how it goes with rift… can only imagine umbris xD

2 Likes

Yeah, I mentioned before, it is going to be the Boundless equivalent of Black Friday… trample each other and the clerks and strip the shelves bare in minutes… but still a bonding experience (even as I get lava dumped on my head by someone like what happened once when messing with my music for a minute). :wink:

1 Like