Help wanted to figure out a event

So I’m. To sure if I’m gonna do it but I wanna see if anyone’s will to do it when it does come
So on October 25 2016 my dad died and this year is the 5th year anniversary and my dad happened to be a logger so if anyone would be willing to now or eventually make some really good axes for me to give away a day before, of or after to honor him also I’m willing to pay up to 50k

8 Likes

Thank you in advance

1 Like

And just to sweeten the pot 200 refined sapphires

1 Like

I will have to see how it goes im currently rebuilding my shops (that i removed 1,5y ago).
And as i havent really forged during that time (minus some forges here and there for my self).
Ill have to get back in to it… but first have to rebuild the Terra Forge shop and start forging again. :wink: so if someone else offers go for it :wink: as it will take me a bit.
(Currently rebuilding Mighty Gems followed by the sweet tooth and the wonky tavern)

Nice hope your new shop goes well

1 Like

As do i but not worried about it as it ran pretty much it self back then without BUTT :wink:

That said if you haven’t found someone by then (when you need them) let me know :wink: ill see what i can do :grin:

Ok thanks so much

1 Like

Hello!! What are the characteristics that you need?

Hey Fuzzy I know its been awhile but sorry for your loss. Coming from a logging family and living in LA for the last few decades I miss the smell of gas/oil mix and sharpening chains out on a stump when i was a kid. I am ramping up my Weapons forging and will spin some stuff up as well for you when it get closer.

We’ve got some big tree biomes on Chuthulu 1 maybe we could host something related when the time comes.

4 Likes

Cool also I’m not looking for anything specific mainly just speed damage and aoe or magnet

2 Likes

Also I will be providing the base axes that I can do

1 Like

If you give me a stack or two of axes I’ll forge them up free of charge for ya. I’m a fan of using diamond over the other gems but any will work

3 Likes

I give ya diamond then when I get a chance I’ll make em for ya also since you like diamond I’ll give you like 20 free base diamond hammers as thanks I got a whole ornate gleam chest of them all ss

4 Likes

@FireAngelDth I got those 2ss axes for you (diamond)

2 Likes

I’ll be on in about 30min

2 Likes

So I’m gonna run it by you guys do you think a building competition would be a good idea where people will get our axes then try to make a wooden statue of a logger cutting down wood

3 Likes

I have a couple of stacks forging for you.

1 Like

Cool thanks 20 hammers to him to

2 Likes

Awww don’t worry… it is a gift!

3 Likes

K thanks so much this really is proving why this game needs more ads so more people can enjoy all of these nice people

4 Likes