3D Boundless Items I've made

I’ve made this chisel in 3D thinking of makeing all the tools / items or just some of them and make a little rotation animation of them / trasparren background :slight_smile:

32 Likes

20 Likes

5 Likes

you can make this in world builder?

1 Like

no ide I make it in a 3D Program called Blender :slight_smile: so all handmade

3 Likes

wow it looks nice, it must took you so many hours.

1 Like

the item takes around 2 hours but can take longet if I want more detail and a gif / animation takes 2 - 4 hours to make :slight_smile:

1 Like

My take on the shop stand :smiley:

16 Likes

Looking good Dulki!

2 Likes

I always have soft spot in my heart for chisels :blush:

1 Like

thanks man <3 plannig om making itmems that spin around on it

1 Like

wanna make every tool at one point :smiley: when im not building too much in game xD

Official boundless models not made by me ^^ But still awesome to be able to make backgrounds with xD

16 Likes

Thats’ cool…

7 Likes

Omg I suck at walk / general player animation -.- 3 hours in atm and im only starting to get a little controle over it xD

meh not the best there can be alot improved

11 Likes

It’s looking great! To make the process a little easier for you, you should consider copy pasting mirrored key frames from the animations best side. Also! I obviously can’t see your rig, but it doesn’t look like you are using IK which can be beneficial in some situations, but it adds another layer of complexity. You should look up inverse kinematics when you get a chance! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yea I did try to morror it but it broke the mesh when trying for some reason :confused: first time working with bones :smiley:

Idk if the meshes actually have their bones implemented. Did you get those? @Simoyd

I would think that the meshes do not have the bones. I don’t think they are used for anything. Like, for ragdoll physics or something.