So this gleam club

I have so many questions recently it’s almost crazy, but anyways, the DDE comes with a month, so does the higher tiers come with more than a month?

DDE is an infinite tier - gleam club is monthly subscription.

I’m not sure what you mean by an “infinite tier”.

The Gleam Club membership runs for 30 days. Purchasing the DDE includes a 30 day Gleam Club Membership. (So the DDE is more like a bundle.)

I meant DDE is sth you have after buying - it doesnt go away, does it? It’s more than normal basic Boundless, is it not?
Gleam Club will go away after 30 days, but your Boundless DDE is there (with some perks).

1 Like

what DDE does is give A golden fist grapple… some other in-game items… and ONLY 30 days of the GC but it will always be called DDE and you will always be able to craft the in game bonuses

this does not make an infinate sub to GC… they will need to pay once the 30 days are over

I meant DDE is there forever - gleam club is there to be renewed on monthly basis. Simple as that.
Maybe I’m wrong, I dunno, my memory has a funny way of deceiving me.

2 Likes

you are correct it was the context of your original reply which confused me lol

Also the 10% extra beacon claims doesn’t go away :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m not sure what’s goin on in this thread but…

DDE Gives you 30 days gleam club.
No founders packs give any gleam club time.

gleam glub time runs out regardless what pack you buy

People with founders packs also want 30 days of free gleamarama! :laughing:
Thats the only point of this thread.
Can we haz gleamz now pils? :see_no_evil:

No the point was DDE is like the adventure bundle on boundless.com right? Then shouldn’t the other tier bundles come with gleam club memberships that go up in days with the tiers? Just a thought/opinion

1 Like

yesi beleive they should do as well… but our default founder packs came out LONG before GC was ever thought of (we were only notified about the GC last year etc)

So maybe they might give us that benefit by default (at least 30 days) and i agree that they should because Adventure is same price as DDE

So then if thqats the case… it should also go in increments (explorer = 30 days…a dventure = 45… wayfarer = 80 etc…)

I WANT NOW!!! :stuck_out_tongue: (sorry just LOLING with the caps)

That’s exactly what I was getting at, lots o money there

1 Like

Question about Gleam Club’s autofuel: Does it keep your Beacons at maximum, or refuel when they hit 0? Because I don’t like the idea of them hitting zero, and what if there’s a billing problem and it expires the day it would have hit zero then blamo. Big problems!

The way this should work is keep beacons at 100% constantly (or simply keep them from any decay?) that way when you cancel your sub, you’re not in danger of the beacon immediately failing but rather it just ticks down from wherever it was @Tobelawe

3 Likes

also… what if there is a glitch/bug in the system and it defuels your beacon and oyu lose it all?

(we could fill our brains with as much fear as we like beforee the devs release the official news of things… but why bother? you only stress :wink: )

I’m not being paranoid, I’m only trying to propose a thought that the devs may or may not have considered

I have little investment in the idea directly, I have no intention of joining gleam club myself (currently)

1 Like

the founders packs get early access though… including access before release after the wipe. DDE doesn’t get access before the release date after the wipe, so they get gleam club instead

3 Likes

That wasn’t the point, and technically we have had access this whole time @Simoyd

i dont follow

My point… sorry I misread, is that gleam club should be added to founder tiers