Soloplayer / new update (my thoughts)

I am doing everything myself and I dont have a hard time doing it, even after the update… well only the first few hours after the update but still it’s not that hard, and I like that there is some grind but its not that bad. Maybe for new players how dont know what to do but its all about getting to know the game.

In my eyes gem / gem tools is worth a long grind even if its not an endgame item, and you dont really need better ores that iron for mining and gold for mining gems, sure it take longer to get but it gives me a reason get get out of my house and do something.
Beforehand I would just be in my beacon area most of the time, like it would only take about an hour or less to get what you need and you didnt even have to go that far to get anything done. Even some of the new food and items does not take long to grind. Overall it gives life, something to do and an endgame like feeling when you start to stack up some of the new items.

I know there have been a few topics on this but I would like your option on this good and bad.
+Have a good Day :smiley:
(it is not a bad thing a game is hard in the start)

11 Likes