[SOLVED] I don’t understand about plots

If you need help let us know we are here for you and everyone who is part of the Boundless family !!!

This is what this game makes me enjoying the kindly and nice people !!!

Perhaps you ll play now with others too or in the near future who knows , would be great if you do because it makes it even more fun.

Greetings Turrican2006

2 Likes

The first MMO I played was Anarchy Online, around 2001. Never played EQ or UO sadly…

1 Like

Amen. Join the crowd of people who get anxious when they find out they’re not alone. We will keep apart together.

5 Likes

… WAKANDA FOREVER!
proxy-image

Lol, exactly. When I played EQ it was easy to solo because there was no building element, just questing & leveling up. The only time I grouped was to earn plat as a guide or when my 2 friends (who played non-stop) would come by & load me with gear & help me speed level. But I was just happy running around alone. Sometimes it can be that simple. With building though you tend to stay in one place so it’s pretty different.

EQ is still the best MMO imho. I don’t like WoW. Never played UO. But I didn’t like EQ on Playstation. Someday I might check it out again cuz I know there’s ways to still play on PC.

I played UO. It was wonderful. So primitive by later standards you had to rely on your imagination to fill in a lot. Some shards had player-built houses on every available bit of land but building was not a requirement for the game, just a high-level goal to aim for.

1 Like

I still have that box somewhere … I don’t think I ever fired up the game!

I grabbed a FTP MMORPG off steam called Eldevin. Been having fun with it when not on boundless.

1 Like