(Solved) - Link to sov planet create google sheet?

Is there any that have the link to redeem and create a sovereign world on google sheet?

I got the key, but accidentally trash the mail with the link…

Well my last one looks like this:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBVtq_puzqzrDkcUVQ3W-5FJzZMGskwvpdrflbrThymS9ROQ/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.1782676078=WORLD_KEY&entry.683594430=ORDER_ID

So the number that goes where I put ORDER_ID is in the subject of both mails, but the WORLD_KEY only seems to come in the email with the link.

I have no idea if the other numbers there are order-related or always the same.

You might have to just reach out to support@playboundess.com directly on this.

2 Likes

that would work, but from what i know throwing a mail in the trash still makes the mail show in the trash.
unless you empty the trash or 30 days pass :man_shrugging:

Trash emptied…
I do not have order id either.

I mailed support.

Thanks for help.

I have trash and bin folders in my email by default. Maybe check if you have two of them too and see if it landed there somewhere. @Heureka

I’m a trash-emptier too.

If I deleted a ton of messages or files or something, I might skim over the trash folder before I confirm but after a session or cleanup, I empty them.

It’s mid week so hopefully the folks at Monumental can help you out quickly.

I have my mail at my web-hotel, so it never touch my computer trash.
I got the worldkey back from Tiggs and thought it was an easy address to the form.
I mailed now, just to wait :slight_smile:

I have a dumb question? But, if they mailed you an email link to the form, couldn’t one (not specifically you) also accidently delete the email with a link in it just as easily as the code?

It is fixed now, new planet incoming :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@majorvex You can close this tread, if You want.

1 Like

Closed at OP’s request.