(Solved)My BUTT is broken?

Pretty sure this doesn’t go in support, since it’s not actually game related, but hoping someone here can tell me how to fix it. Or if it’s not just me, maybe. I try to search something and nothing comes up to click on. If I type in the whole name and just push enter still nothing. I can click on individual shops still and search that way but what a pain!! I can also still search for favorites. I did refresh the page, restart chrome and delete my history. Those are just about all I know how to do. Just trying to find a few gleam signs. Also, I love that I can have that as a topic title…

2 Likes

Tagging the queen of the… butt website @Mayumichi :joy:

1 Like

So glad someone will know what is wrong with my BUTT.

2 Likes

Forgot to update one of the game files when adding the new items… Force reload (ctrl + F5) to get the updated files now, or wait an hour for the cache to expire :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I giggled too hard at my own post. Thank you so much for naming it this. I think I needed a laugh today even if it was something a little silly. Thank you also for fixing my BUTT.

2 Likes

No problem :smiley: I was a bit hesitant choosing the abbreviation, but in the end my inner 13yr old gave in :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Thanks for the fast response time on this. You fixed it faster than I could find the bug in the data messing around in the console! (procrastinating a behemoth code review at work)

2 Likes

Sometimes we just have to let them win. It keeps us young.

3 Likes

Fast, hardworking, and funny. Mayu should be a game dev wooo

1 Like

Should be the opposite where we sometimes get out the adult side :joy:.

1 Like

For some people this is true. But, I rarely let my inner child win and it did with post. I really did need a good laugh. Lol.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.