Some noob questions + alone cold blue and homeless

Hello Boundless family I save some questions that I dont find the anwers around.

Btw i wish there was a guide or tutorial at the game when you start but im very very very happy about all the job the devs are doing.

Questions:

1- How do i cook meat to heal myself? I have the meat and all…

2- How do i open the workbench? I do press E for furnace and crafting table but with the workbench?

3- How do i add like landmarks at my compass ?..I do create save points that gives me a number in some resources points but how do i get there again? Or what do i do with that cords how i track them to get back there?.. I wish you can add it to the compass

4- I have already the website http://boundlesscrafting.com/crafting but is there a website that i can find how it works every machine or to what they are made?

5- Does the game will have farming and mounts at the future?

PH: My main language is spanish and i started to translate all to spanish, if any dev need some help or have plans to do that in the future i offer myself to give the help.

Thank you

1. Put meat in your Crucible/Fire Pit with fuel (coal, wood, etc) and start. Cooked meat!

2. Workbench works the same way, press ‘E’. If it’s not working post the issues here.

3. I need someone else to confirm this for me as I can’t check right now but I believe this will add a location to the compass: ‘E’ to open your inventory, then in the third tab, it shows your current position. If you click this, you can save it and give it a name.

4. I will let someone else answer, I don’t know.

5. I think so yes. Will let someone else confirm.

2 Likes

2: for the furnace, make sure you have the crucible on top of a fire pit, else it will not work at all, it’s a 2 piece set.

3: keep in mind, this only tracks your beacon at this time. In the future it will track more.

4: that site should tell you what the components are for each machine and what they do.

1 Like

Thank you family

For the workbench, have you placed all 4 workbench sections next to each other?

4 Likes

Or top of each other :wink:

2 Likes

It was my fault i didnt place them side to each other the 4 of them…tHANK YOU!!!

1 Like