Some wall blocks that resist grappling hooks

Thinking in terms of erecting a barrier wall around something without having to build a roof.

5 Likes

While i like the idea, i think the premise is kinda wrong. if you build a wall then people can just do the 1 block towers yeah? unless its in a beacon but then they can just jump from one?

1 Like

at the very least, it would be interesting to make certain things resist grappling. Could be used for anything from player resistant barriers to puzzles, parkour maps, arenas and traps.

1 Like

Yep - agreed - we have this in some of our in-development prototype features.

7 Likes

@James: do we get to see some of the “in-development prototypes” within the next time/year ?

it’s a bit off the point, but i have the bad feeling that the development process grind to a halt (no updates the last time, not even new tweets within the last 20 days :frowning: )

2 Likes

I have a feeling there is going to be a very big update on the way.

2 Likes

The lack of videos and stuff (next to some cool minor ones we get here in the forun) may only be a hint that they are just veeeeeery busy in the moment to make a lot of new stuff for us over the time :wink:

2 Likes

Don’t you get like a monthly skype call with the devs with your backer package? Anything you can share with us from those?

1 Like

I don’t think I can say. But I can tell you that there is some really awesome stuff coming. Even if i could say, it would just ruin the surprise. Our last meeting was so aww packed, I was mostly speechless.

7 Likes

Everyone keeps feeding us these little morsels of info; can’t wait!

4 Likes

Let the Hype begin!

2 Likes

Hey, that’s good enough for me!

2 Likes

This is almost always why we’re quiet. Not neglect, just making cool stuff!

5 Likes