Something is wrong in crafting Q of an extractor

See picture below. The recipes ingredients seem wrong

Also the “Send item to top” doesn’t work.
In the extractor, i was extracting fresh vital essenses.
Added 3 job extracting Ink. I was able to “send item to top” one of the job to the top.
The button doesn’t work on the other two.

I’ve report the issue in game and also submitted a game log

Devs should be aware. I believe this is a bug from the latest testing where it just switches the top item with what you try to send to the top

I also had a bug with the queue of the forge. I have 2 forges (with full coils) over each other. After forging an item on the 1st forge then the 2nd forge, i went back to the 1st forge to see it shows the item of the 2nd forge in its queue with its specs and all. Upon finishing though, i got the correct items from both forges so it seems like it’s only a display bug.

Thanks for the screenshots @Hela, I’ve added this to the bug database.

To clarify, does nothing happen when you select the option, or is it like the description mentioned by @Takritimous?

Same as this?

@vdragon im sorry, i don’t know what option you are referring. When i press the “send item to top”, nothing happened. No changes visible on my screen. I assumed nothing happened

As I was crafting the same item, i can’t relate to the bug RedY3 mentioned

Yes, I was referring to the ‘Send Item To Top’ option, which you have just mentioned that you couldn’t get it to work, in which case, @Takritimous is describing a different issue.