Something wrong with graphics

Greetings to all! Today is my first day in the boundless Boundless world and I love it:) But there is one thing that spoils a good impression. I do not know much English, but I will try to describe - for some reason, the image detail is changing for unknown reasons. I have tried different settings and it helps for a short period. Below are pictures should be clear. A huge thank you for your attention, hope there is a solution!

I believe that’s just the way the engine is set up to load in more detailed blocks.
They start as rough shapes, then load in and refine/turn in to what they are more precisely.

1 Like

In the graphics options the ‘Terrain Detail’ determines how far the high detail terrain mesh is shown. If you have set that then I suspect you also need to change the ‘Target Minimum FPS’ to a lower value than 20 or off. For large draw distances with the high detail at a good frame rate it does need a fast PC.

5 Likes

IIRC there was an issue with integrated graphics that caused this, not sure though. As always try to update your graphic drivers to the latest version :slight_smile:

It’s probably just a variable frame rate, and would be stopped, as Michael said, by turning off minimum fps

1 Like

Thanks, now to play even nicer)

1 Like