Sorry, but just had to leave this here

I just wait for the moment when the elected president of Therka comes to the US world Berlyn and says in front of a crowd: “I AM A BERLYNER!” :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Therka has an elected president? Berlyn is a feudal system ruled by technocrats. He who controls the greatest technology rules the world!

2 Likes

Hmm, but may be it will… Will be a good gag because JFK, elected president of the US came to Berlin (in the EU :wink: ) and said the same in our language here near the end of the cold war… “Ich bin ein Berliner!” ^^

Heh see what you’re doing there! I did kinda think it funny Berlyn is a US server

2 Likes

So how much time do we need to make this happen? Cause it needs to happen.

1 Like

First we need a list of players on Therka who started there and who want to be candidates. Then all Therkarians can vote on them in a poll. I will step forward to be the first candidate! :stuck_out_tongue:

We would need a topic then which is not off topic (because only few see those) … May be we allow commercial videos or posters (screening with text) before the poll is opened ^^

I’d be in favour of the Illuminoorti President. Like an anonymous president. 'Cause, you know - a President without an ID is a simply a Present (hopefully)…

Is the Illuminoorti President coming from the EU?.. If yes that would be fitting as well :slight_smile:

The Illuminoorti does not elect “presidents” nor does it pledge allegiance to any government.

3 Likes

Hail to you, oh all mighty Illuminoorti :pray: :oort: :lester: