Sov Planets and Portal Seekers!

Hello!

If you have a Sovern Planet and are connecting to Portal Seekers will will add the :globe_with_meridians: to your sign!

For anyone that is looking to explore public Sov planets keep a look out for a globe!

We will be able to connect to creative planets as well! We are building out sections for creative planets to connect to our hubs! They will be up ASAP!

Feel free to message us if you need a sign updated on our discord:

We take requests in the portal seekers request channel! Or drop a message here!

Thanks all <3

20 Likes

if you do a resquest here, you could give all the information like its an exo world, making people more interested in your world :wink: :globe_with_meridians:

1 Like

Has anyone connected a portal yet and if so where can I find it? I’m trying to explore a world if anyone has it open to the public.

1 Like

great job. that was fast. :slight_smile:

None yet! One of our members has a world they spawned, but they are keeping it private

Maybe over time new worlds will be made public. I am sure folks want to build out stuff before folks come visit :slight_smile:

I just opened a portal to my sovereign planet “Pariso Oscuro” at the Shedu Portal Seekers hub on the Northeast corner.

It is currently visit only but I will open editing and plotting soon for any that might be interested.

2 Likes

I will update your sign when I get back to the computer!

1 Like

Thanks @Tagris !

1 Like

I just opened one as well, it’s from houchus to Ragnarok southeast corner

@dbobick

All set!

Love your planet! Great color choices!!

3 Likes

All set @Saegfire38!

This big tree biome is my favorite!! <3

3 Likes

Thank you again! Paraíso Oscuro (Spanish for Dark Paradise) is now open for resource collecting and plotting but I’m not sure if I’m going to keep this one so people might not want to build too much.

3 Likes

I really like it too