Sovereign world developer intentions

I really wish knowing the regions had a bigger role. Like the ability to warp to the discovered regions on the planet from a list. But that’s off topic and probably deserves it’s own post :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Agreed, just edited my post to add in a note about that idea, giving a regional warp option… tempted to start another thread on this!

3 Likes

I was sincere in saying I’m excited to see how it looks! After delving through the basics of world builder I determined I’m totally fine just using the pre-built biomes and sharing what little knowledge I have with those on the forums who don’t have access to the program. I have true respect for anyone who wants to get a mastery of the program! Hopefully you’ll be able to teach me some things some day!

2 Likes

Do it! There’s loads of scope to add to the mapping and region system currently in game. And it’d give everyone a break from discussing sovereign planets :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I like this suggestion, would make own thread for it because here it could get buried.

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile: Yeah, I’ll go ahead and start a separate Suggestion thread, and also open it up to other Regional discussion/input since others could have a lot of ideas on this too!

1 Like