Sovereign world sand

Hey sovereign world owners, does anyone have any of the brighter shades of sand set on their planets? Looking to dig up a few smart stacks if you have.

Can check here https://boundlessinfo.com/colours/world-control?colourMode=false&itemSearch=sand

and click on the colors you like to see what worlds it is available on if any.

1 Like

Thank you, will be useful for tracking down colours. Sadly no colours which fit into what i’m after.

What color are you looking for?

Chromis has Bright Yellow for the next week, and though the colors up for vote aren’t particularly bright, maybe one of the options on the January poll will suit you?

I have Cool Taupe on my world. Reeban’s Place accessible from TNT Sovereign World section or 1 blinksec away from Angel I.

1 Like

apologies was late at time of writing OP was meant to state that I was looking for brighter more stand out ish blues. I do own a couple of sovs but at time of creation I didn’t have much need for sand. Was looking at replacing my T3 with a T1 as embedded resources aren’t so great but have a T5 also so a nice placid planet will be nice for setting up on. Gonna get the planet early to cover the colour I want and figure out how to mark my planet up on the forum. Thanks again to those who replied.

My planet, Planet Donkey, has rust blue sand. It’s quite a light shade of blue. It’s accessable through the TNT megahub by going to the Cardass mini hub and there’s a portal there.