Sovereign worlds

I am currently stuck in this mode. But I am also a newer player so I haven’t gotten rid of my Boundless bug. Sooooo I don’t want to do anything big because I know I will be moving to a new planet soon BUT I want to do SOMETHING!! I just wish they would give us SOMETHING. Just a HINT of when we could MAYBE expect a release. I am getting very restless.

2 Likes

I’m just biding my time at the moment - gaining plots, sourcing materials, crafting blocks etc. that I know I will need to get started on my new build.

I have a gut feeling that we’re going to need to wait at least a couple more weeks before we hear anything about a possible release date. They still need to create a process for players to request and pay for Sovereign/Creative worlds, as I think their initial estimates of how many people were interested was a little low - such that it was all going to be handled manually in the first instance.

1 Like

same here. haven’t built a thing in my base since rentals went to testing

4 Likes

Yep. Same here. I have like 6 large projects planned for my sovereign and I can’t motivate myself to build at my current place until they’re done! :weary::grin:

2 Likes

Good to see that Apt will be AirBNBing his build. I will put in my reservation for a long stay at his wonderful retreat ASAP! btw… I still haven’t found the hidden jacuzzi and underground pool with water bar in your massive complex. I must say that I am VERY disappointed. How could you forget such an important part.

3 Likes

there was an area plotted for some underground water features, but then the reclaim update came and suddenly I had an infinite supply of dark grey ash and, naturally, started to build a volcanic wasteland :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah but it still missing the sacrificial platform at the top of the volcano so we can throw some Wildstock in and get favors from the Gods! :slight_smile:

No survival planet in the universe contains all the items needed to craft. People will need to travel to others to gather different colors, gems and what not. So unless people get 6+ planets they are stuck traveling to others and still need to visit exos.

4 Likes

all in good time (or on another planet eventually) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can’t get all resources on any planet. I’m unsure if you can make forged diamond hammers from start to finish using raw ingredients only obtained on one planet, but it would be extremely tedious to do so. And that’s assuming all you want to build with on your world is rock/stone.

@Peyago
@FlippityFloop
Yeah I meant your basic items, excluding the high end gems and lucent type items. I meant as everything else you can probably create from materials found on your own world (yes obviously it would be colors from your world only) But you could do it.

I guess you could, but you become extremely limited in what you can do and craft.

2 Likes

So I just bought a lvl 4 sov …but it says it’s lvl 1 . What should I do?

I think you need James here To check you receipt… Maybe first double check that you actually bought what you wanted.

If your planet is Helix Nebula… It is tier4.

Lvl1 prolly means athmosphere level… ( lvl 1 caustic)

@VanguardxKnight

I’m 100 percent positive I clicked level 4, can it be fixed if I email them? This planet is now used to me. I was interested in buying a hunt planet,and during configuration I selected level 4 inhospitable coal world.

Yes but it can be t4 but it has Lvl1 athmo thats what i meant.

1 Like

You have got exactly what you asked for :slight_smile: the whole atmosphere level v planet tier thing is very confusing imo

So how do I get meteors

Usually meteors are triggered When you enter a New region

I know that they just weren’t piping and I was panicking I Bought a tier 1 world. It’s all good now tho I got what I needed . I feel dumb. Thank you for the help

1 Like