Space mode

since i do not have the game yet.what would think of going to space in the Oort universe

I’m 100% sure that wont happen. Also why would I go to space? I have portals that teleport me to other planets

3 Likes

oh i thought that the portals do not go to others planets srry

No… No mans sky was pretty much a failed match, we don’t need a no mans lie here

2 Likes

Please, be sure you are informed about all official terms of Boundless. See both trailers (Oort Online and Boundless), read the devlogs and news categories on the forum.

2 Likes

… ääääääääh, nope … just nope ^^ … having many worlds linked by a network of playermade portals is variety enough … Instead of adding another layer of game mechanics for space travel I would like to see that development time invested into decent mechanics on the worlds themself :wink:

5 Likes

While I agree that it most likely won’t and shouldn’t be in the main game. I see no reason why there wouldn’t be eventually a mod which realizes this^^

1 Like

Cough Cough… no mans sky

Everyone knows that NMS is the only space game that exist

1 Like

Actaully no look up Starmade… its like a direct copy of no mans sky just lower budget and less developed made years ago (2012), and no randomly generated mobs.

AND its more worth it, like £15 price tag

a difference- the full game is voxel based, It still has pirates, space stations in which you can find and trade with, In this you actually build your own ships block by block, honestly probably more fun than no mans sky

OH and you can build your own space stations, and build like a fleet of ships to go with it, make star destroyers from starwars then build ships they carry

1 Like

I was being sarcastic. There are lots of space games ^^

2 Likes

ya i know but look at this one its basicalyl no mans sky just with a few changes

Honestly the only thing they have in common is space :stuck_out_tongue:
I’ll stick to Starbound ^^

3 Likes

and trading… landing on planets… Oh and the core feature of no mans sky… Collecting Resources!

1 Like

that means Minecraft, Terraria, Starbound, Creativerse, Dying Light, Subnautica, the Forest, etc are all like NMS? interesting :wink:

1 Like

yup Exploration is its main feature!

But in starbound you collect resources to 1- build and upgrade ships. 2 trade for money to get better stuff

1 Like