Spark link ⚡️

add another feature to spark like a monitor that we can attach to the spark link cable. To view what we are crafting and how much spark we have and the machines/ coil stability.

Also wireless energy is a thing it’s cool I like the idea.
Along with a battery you can charge with spark and place it next to the machine

Switches and lights connected to spark cable to turn the lights on and off.

Windmill to generate spark
Waterwheel to generate spark
Solar panels to generate spark

Along with new machines that run off of spark

Machines that store water and fill buckets or pipe to hole in the ground to fill it with water source blocks

Machine that stores lava/ have water pumped to it so the casing doesn’t melt. Pump the lava out into buckets or through a pipe to fill an area

Nuclear reactor to create power keep the reactor cool by pumping water into it. If it over heats it explodes and destroyed everything in the plot.

1 Like

Seems like a lot of information would be on that monitor for people with big workshops. I have 7 of each machine with the exception of centraforge connected to my generators and each one has at least 10 adv coils connected to it. Seems like something that would bog down servers

I mean you basically just described Feed the Beast mod. It’s a great mod just, nobody at this time has any real issue generating spark, AFAIK.

Way too complicated, dev time is better spent elsewhere. I don’t want to wait a year with minimal updates just so we can get tekkit/ftb here.

That said, an electric furnace would be great :smiley:

I like this idea
I always wanted to build eco home.
Im planning it right now. Atm only thing you can actually eco is the light.

And then you get to deal with mutated mob variants in the area for a few days too. That Cuttletrunk is about to become a Scorchbeast… :wink:

2 Likes