SPARK the revolution flame. Fight the POWER!

Protesting the heigh prices for spark

As long as I see prices over 10c for spark and ppl having to buy it, I will not stop selling it for 9c.

I will try my best to produce as much as posible so big companies/factories can’t buy me out.

I will try my best to open a shop on each world, near a portal hub, to make spark available to all.

And I will end this post with the promiss of producing spark for at least of 80% of the time I play the game (unless I get a special order from one of my heigh end customers, then we need to conserv spark my dudes).

Shop can be found at DK Mall - E43. Thanks and have a great day :slight_smile:

8 Likes

so SPARK The revolution flame? Fight the POWER

2 Likes

I guess I’ve been out of the loop too long, I wasn’t aware of anyone having to buy spark, I’ve been playing since early access and it’s always been pretty easy for anyone to make.

1 Like

:slight_smile: Like your title better.

1 Like

Well it’s even easier now to put the actual spark thing especially if some one else makes it.

I think its the speed factor people why / if they buy it.

It goes into your generators in a heartbeat.

1 Like

I like it because it’s easier to “compare prices” with just one item.

2 Likes

I was just being pedantic for no real reason. I see it more of a people wanting to buy it rather than having to. Just ignore me :+1:

2 Likes

The big energy producers won today and bought me out. Will fight again tomorrow with a fresh stock.

3 Likes

You can craft spark now?

1 Like

Break spark gens and you get the spark that was inside, only multiples of 1000 if there is less than a 1000 you won’t get it.

1 Like