Spartan Helmet

If you think Omni and Sly have lost there minds, wait till you see the unhead of low low prices at the Spartan Helmet in downtown Sparta…

This shop is NOT to be confused with the Spartan Apella… Its a different shop a short walk into downtown from the Spartan Apella!

Just look for the Giant Spartan Helmet!!!
And inside the Prices are so low that I can’t even say them outload…

Infact I am getting heart palpitations just knowing I am giving away so much stuff for so little…
This is a limited supply sale when the current stock is gone… its gone for good…

So Hurry on down to down town Sparta and forget about those over priced guys at Omni and Gemporium they can’t even touch this sale…

So again hurry on down before they ^^^^ here about it and buy me out of stock and then resell it for more…

This stuff is so cheep its HOT… I promise I didnt steal it… come see it with your own two eyes in

DOWN TOWN SPARTA… Located in the planet of Berlyn
With portals from
Gemporium
\V&W//
Skyworld
Ultima Portal Hub Munteen
Portal Seeker’s Vulpto Hub
Nerastils Hub in Nashiril
Plus a Portal from our Sister City of Athens in Berlyn.
And finally a Portal off Popsicle Highway just outside of Popsicle Boys Berlyn.

7 Likes

Sap at 1c? Yeah I cleaned you out lol

2 Likes

Day 2 of the Grand Opening Sale

Thanks to Gemporium and Omni’s Crazyness today I have had to make the prices even MORE
UNSPEAKABLE…

Remember this is a limited time offer when there gone they are gone!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for partaking in #crashthemarket Sulfur :slight_smile:

1 Like

I still don’t think any market is crashing. If your goal is to give players all your money then awesome, but otherwise I’m confused…

1 Like

It’s a good way to get footfall I guess. The prices don’t seem hugely lower than what I’ve seen elsewhere. Sap is 6c, not 1c - but I don’t really have a frame of reference to know if that’s great or not :smile:

if you saw sap at 6c you were at the Spartan Apella not the Spartan Helmet… Different shop…

Anyway my entire inventory sold out…

4 Emerald
4 Topaz
4 Amythest
3 Ruby
^^^ Hammers at 3000 - 3200

18 Diamond Hammers at 2300

20 Diamond Slingbows at 2500

1800 Sap at 1c
1800 Bone at 1c
1800 Prime Meat at 1c
1800 Viscous Blood at 1c

Is what was stocked… Now its gone… and gone for good…
Now I will watch the price war between Omni and Sly as I restock the Helmet at more
reasonable pricing… So be sure to check it out incase there is a sweet deal there…

The Point of this sale was basically to teach people where the helmet was at so they will know in the future
to go into town and check for sales there…

3 Likes

Right - that would make sense :slight_smile:

The Spartan Helmet is once again having a Gemtastic Thursday blowout…
The Prices are so unspeakably low you have to see them to believe them…

Head on down to Downtown Sparta and forget all about those other Box Stores!
If your in need of a decent Gem Bow / Hammer or Grapple the Spartan Helmet has you covered…

Spartan Helmet has a ton of

Fine Quality
Diamond Hammers
Diamond Bows
Diamond Grapples
Ruby Bows
Ruby Grapples
Ruby Hammers

And Various other Gem Hammer’s Grapples and Bow’s at unheard of prices!

Diamond Hammers @ 2589
Tons in stock at the Spartan Helmet in downtown Sparta…

Also check out the Spartan Apella with a huge shock of
Elemental Shards, Copper and Iron… And many other great deals including Rare Gleam!

1 Like