Spider crop

It is like a prop that you can move around

1 Like

I think i have the optimal setup and i fertilized and it takes 5.5 hours. Is that right or am i missing something? Thanks!

1 Like

Yes even with an optimal setup it will take 5.5hrs
(without octane fertilizer itā€™s around 9hrs)

1 Like

Thanks! Well, tomorrow ill meet my new pet spiders then xD

2 Likes

got 3 spiders from harvest, was 200% crop yieldā€¦

3 Likes

I think your crop skill adds 20% crop yield (220% total) which got you the 3rd one. I guess.

1 Like

oh, prolly you have right

1 Like

edit: nevermind XD

4 Likes

Keep fertilizing them
I planted 100 or so and some were done in 3.5 hours

They do mutate colors btw in case anyone was wondering! Yay! I have no idea how it works but Iā€™m getting all sorts of colors

2 Likes

I will! I did paint most of the trellis blocks i made (since i was lazy to create 1 of each color and i went with fancy paint colors anyway) so i hope they dont mutate - not all of them at least xD

:roll_eyes:

I actually made like 4 each of the colors I wanted and lots of black.

I have a big collection of wood colors from the exos but converting a handful of each to timber then making trellis blocks out of it seemed like a hassle especially that i carefully handpicked a selection of colors earlier for the dolls/pumpkins/and skulls so i just thought ok ill make a mass batch of white then spray paint them - problem solved xD

1 Like

You can spray regular trellis but I donā€™t know about foliagetrellis.

Btw fun fact you can rotate spiders with chisel. Useful for vertical spiders

3 Likes

All props(skulls,request baskets etc)can be rotated with chisels for future reference. Machines too

1 Like

You forgot to mention that itā€™s useful for vertical machines ^ :expressionless:

Can you stop hitting spiders with chisels? Thats not kind.

1 Like

Yea, everyone knows to hit spiders with fire :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

No wonder you hate spiders, Venom.

:joy::joy:

Edit: Got that? Venomā€¦ Spidermanā€¦ Spiders :grin:

3 Likes

6 Likes