[RESOLVED] Steam Key or Refund?

EDIT: Turbulenz has contacted me via email with a new Steam key.
Hopping in the game now to give it another go!

I bought Boundless on April 3rd of this year. I tried playing it but the performance was pretty bad on my system. I requested a refund and the game was removed from the Steam account but I never received a refund.

I am posting on the forum hoping to get a response from you guys. My refund request was ignored as well as my email I sent you on May 28th of this year.

Please let me know if you need anymore information from me.

steam just dont refund any more. if you ask them to take it back they will remove it instantly from your list. money gone! so they did for me with Day Z and Rust. i didnt get the money back anyways.

@james
@luke-turbulenz
@olliepurkiss

I bought the game through Turbulenz, not through Steam.
I understand if I can’t get a refund, but I would like to be able to at least try the game again on my new system.

hey im not talking for the devs im just an explorer like you were. I just told you about my experience with refunds from Steam. This was not a Final answer.

Yea I know. Just figured I’d clarify for any users who see this thread.
I tried to get my refund through PayPal after contacting Turbulenz.

From what I’ve seen the game runs much better since the conversion to C++ so I’d be happy with a key so I can check it out again.

Yeah optimization is really good now, i can get over 90 fps with max settings :smiley: But weird is that vsync kicks in when i put draw distance to epic so i keep it with grand x)

The game runs about 1000% better than last time I tried it!
Still pretty basic when it comes to gathering/crafting but it still looks promising.

now we have a skyrim-like compas