Steam Store Page for Boundless says PvP

I just noticed that the Store Page for Boundless lists it as PvP

1 Like

what i have noticed is it isnt anymore wonderstruck as devs…

There’s alot of forum pvp around here. So that listing is probably correct :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Have you been to Biitula or any other central planet before plot buffers and compactness?

7 Likes

Haven’t you ever grappled someone dragged them to a puddle of lava or off a cliff or maybe left them to drown Muhahahaha some very fun PvP

5 Likes

oh okay then i thought it was a goof, my bad :smiley:

I had just moved to Duskmoor when plot protection update came, it felt like I tasted some of that stiff PvP collateral damage wind for sure. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

the P stands for Prestige.

PvP is taking over other peoples towns with Prestige Vs Prestige.

comes will all the same headache of other PvP in that some one can forcibly rename the city you worked on if you let them touch you in the wrong place.

2 Likes

well you got me beat with grappling someone off a building or hill to their death @BabyCookie:joy:

3 Likes

Many people don’t consider dodge bombs PvP enough for them (some people want to actually do damage to their opponents), but some people do consider it PvP due to the player against player style of gameplay. It’s kinda a debate that needs to be had but hasn’t been talked about yet

2 Likes

I do not totally feel it is PVP, but it could be. I really don’t feel Boundless needs PVP, but it couldn’t hurt I suppose.

I think the Steam page and the website need updating soon. @monty1 @Tiggs

2 Likes

I hope that doesn’t happen. I would have accidentally killed multiple people on hunts. Shooting at an enemy and someone runs in front of me or stands there? I’ve already pumped 5-10 shots into them before I realize that’s a player. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Everyone does this already you shoot a Booper then that Booper comes Raging at the person you pass muhahahaha

1 Like

As someone that played a lot of PvP games I can say that for Boundless it doesn’t seem to have it integrated.

Things like dodgebombs are not a game feature, at least doesn’t seem like someone had that intention. For it to count as PvP it would need to have defined in-game mechanics besides players imagination.

Prestige is a ranking system with no rewards besides a title, which has no real in game effect besides having the title itself. This can’t count towards PvP either.

2 Likes

Booping is PURE PVP… enough said.

2 Likes

Anyone remember the regen bombing PvP?

2 Likes

You mean when someone is mining and you throw a regen bomb, causing that person to pop back up top?

5 Likes

I actually like this it gives me reason to achieve higher goals only sad thing joker-chan was my only competition and he is MIA (Q.Q)

2 Likes

Yup! Happened to me one too many times…

1 Like