Sticky death corner Aka Oortian centipede

I’ve got a magic house. With a deadly corner.

6 Likes

Is it definitely only happening at those exact coordinates and nowhere else in that location? Also, is the character at the bottom standing on a particular block? It would be nice to see what it looks like in this case.

1 Like

Death corner exists
Georgegroeg logic: Go stand there and even invite some friends over.

:joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

From what I searching around, that corner is the only one where upon jump on it, player would get stuck and slowly floating up and may get hit the floor damage upon reach the top which may be fatal, but the process is slow. Other than that, the other corner in first floor doesn’t have same issue but in second floor, all 4 corner has invisible block which player could jump on it and looks floating but it doesn’t stuck the player.

The bottom standing block is refined wood i believe, with a gem torch place that is place on the “wall”, above the refined wood. Previously we thought we might be stuck behind the torch, Georgio removed it but still happening.

1 Like

Remove the roof block, and ASCEND!

6 Likes

Hallowed are the Oortians!

4 Likes

Oh dont fix it…its funny

2 Likes

And i ascend to “sanctum” to escape from death!

2 Likes

Shhhhh its awesome…lol. but actually on gyosha ps hub there is another spot we found today as well but i managed to grapple out

2 Likes

Looks like invisible force going around lately (maybe).

2 Likes

Lol yeah dont fix…let the game have some quirks

1 Like

The Hunter is already abducting people!

1 Like

4 Likes

Quick! Hire some Oortian Hunter to hunt the Hunter.

3 Likes

I was gonna say, build a UFO over the roof in that spot. :laughing:

LOL!! :rofl: He’ll probably figure a way to replicate it and work it into the trials…

5 Likes

So now there is a theme park? Is this the new hot spot to be, I expect to see lines of people wanting to try it out.

1 Like

Who hunts the huntsmen?

2 Likes

It’s only this spot. It’s like your stuck in the wall or something. Not sure where the damage comes from. Sometime you get 60 damage. Sometimes instant dead. It’s pretty funny. Not looking for a fix. Just wanted to let you know it exists. Just a small glitch in the matrix. Lol.

1 Like

It would be fun to see how many people we can get stuck there. I think I’ll add another sign saying nobody puts baby in the corner. Lol.

3 Likes

Absolutely. :alien:

2 Likes